Hello everyone, new addition to the board~

Hello everyone. I’ve been reading the posts here for sometime and finally decided to get up my lazy butt (err, fingers I mean) and introduce myself to the board.

I like anime, Jpop music, video and pc games, manga and others in similar genre. Of course I like hentai materials as well, just as adult bishoujo games to doujinshi. So far I played most of the English translated adult bishoujo games that came out over here in US and would like more games to come out over here by fine companies like Peach Princess, G-Collections and others~

My favorite game from Peach Princess is definitely X Change. I like the character designer of the X Change series, Akazaki Yasuma, from his doujin works and therefore likes the game with his artworks~ I can’t wait for the X Change 2!

I believe I’ll definitely enjoy posting on this board. Everyone seems to be really nice and know their stuffs~ Thanks all and please take care!

Welcome to the board. I personally prefer TCI, but to each their own.

Hehe, thanks~ Oh yeah, TCI as well, it’s done by same artist~ But you know what? Even though I have TCI, I didn’t play it all the way! I blame my brother for this (older brother). We sorta split money together to buy bishoujo games and he gets to play them first, which sorta leaves me hanging and somehow lose interest to play them after he is done… But I should play it now that everything is settled, hehe. Thanks for the reminder~

P.S. I think X Change 1 is less popular than TCI since it’s a bit older title and doesn’t have voices. That’s why I have high anticipation for the X Change 2 ^^;

Salutations Hotsuma~

Hello, and welcome to the BBS!

THUD Oh, did you hear that? That was Nandemonai’s reaction on what you said about X-change .

Welcome, be careful of the vampire lemons…

glances down at Nandemonai-san

Well looks like the glue held this time…

I see you are from California Hotsuma. Ever hear of El Centro,CA.

Welcome to this website!!! Have more FUN!!!

Hehe, thanks again for the welcome, everyone~

Ah, so there is someone with similar taste as me~? Good to hear that

El Centro? Hmm, it’s first time for me to hear about that area, sorry ^^; Whar part of the CA is it in, southern, northern or else? I live in southern CA.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone~ I’ll definitely enjoy staying here!

quote:
Originally posted by hotsuma:
Ah, so there is someone with similar taste as me~? Good to hear that [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Um, if you mean Nandemonai, I have to say that it's the opposite, really. Most people here are kind of okay with X-change, but it is not a big favourite around here, althrough X-change 2 may become a big favourite, since it has so much that the first g·me didn't have [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

First of all: Greetings to the new one.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Most people here are kind of okay with X-change, but it is not a big favourite around here, althrough X-change 2 may become a big favourite, since it has so much that the first g·me didn’t have .

Well, I first want to see the real thing, before I might consider it a competition for TCI. And XChange 1 was never competition for any other PeaPri-game, if you think that it is a long way smaller. I took 3 hours of playing to get all the endings (o.k., I skipped through the passages, I’ve seen before. But I did that too with TCI and had some weeks of fun until the last ending (Ume-san) still was missing).

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 09-11-2002).]

Well, just like I said earlier, X Change 1 is pretty old game. It’s one of those text adventure game with pretty much linear game play. I remember beating it with all ending within 3 hours. And TCI came out later than the X Change 1 so it’s hard to compare those two, I mean TCI will be obviously better since it came out after X Change 1. So probably same thing goes for X Change 2, it might be better than TCI (don’t throw any stones yet! I’m just trying to back my theory up ^^ since it came out after TCI.

But the truth is I like them all for one reason… Their character design is done by my favorite artist ^^;! So don’t put me in a position where I have to rate them in order, hehe. If I have to rate them, mine is probably like XC2, TCI and then XC1, but this is just me~

Don’t get me wrong!

I don’t hate XC1, but it is the PeaPri-title, I like the least because of it’s short storyline and inevitable rape-scenes.

I refuse to give XC2 right now any ratings, because I have not seen it yet (except the pictures in the TCI/XC2-artbook). But the information, that some inevitable rape-scenes are in the new story as well, gives me some doubts, many would prefer it to TCI.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
I refuse to give XC2 right now any ratings, because I have not seen it yet (except the pictures in the TCI/XC2-artbook). But the information, that some inevitable rape-scenes are in the new story as well, gives me some doubts, many would prefer it to TCI.

Like you, I won't rate X-change 2 until I've seen the real thing, but I stillt hink that what we've heard about the game so far sounds quite good [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. The only problem for most people, is the unavoidable rape-scenes...

southern. About 115 miles east and south (mostly east) of San Diego.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Hello, and welcome to the BBS!

*THUD* Oh, did you hear that? That was Nandemonai's reaction on what you said about X-change [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

*is keeping his mouth shut--in one piece, mind you--so as to avoid launching a rant and making the new guy feel unwelcome*

welcome! bounces for the new guy! woohoo! and if your name is based on the Tenchi in Tokyo character, then I LOVE YOU! cause Hotsuma is sooooooooo sexy

Dont wanna accidently offend anyone with the first message i originally had here… im sure someone will take it the wrong way and hate me for life then they will not release brave soul on time… all due to my retardedness… So i will post this stupid little bit instead…
LALALA LALALA LALALA LAcoughhackwheezeLA

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 09-12-2002).]

ksarchet: AH, so that’s where you live? I guess it’s about same distance from LA to there as from San Diego then.

Nandemonai: Don’t worry about me! Go on and say what you want to say, hehe~

ladyphoenix: Sorry! It’s not from Tenchi in Tokyo series. It’s actually from the upcoming PS2 game. I’ll keep my mouth shut about which game it is though ^^; I’m sure someone here will bound to find out though.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
LALALA LALALA LALALA LA*cough**hack**wheeze*LA

Hairball?

Well Nandemonai is very against XC. But we all have our different opinions on the various games, it's just important to remember that whether it's rant or rave about a game, to respect each other's opinions. If I wanted to listen to people flame each other over one's opinions, I'd hang out at GameFAQS more. (I got to stop going there before coming by this BBS, I always end up with a simmering anger about the place...)

And you should have lied hotsuma-san! How many of us would get our Bishoujo Goddess to say that she loves them? I think she only mildly tolerates some of us! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]