Hello to all the new people!

I did this once before, and it seems we have a whole slew of new people again, so I just want to open a topic to welcome them all to the board, and invite those who may still be lurking an opportunity to say hello

Hello everyone new!!! ::waves energetically and does a happy bouncey goddess dance:: i’m so glad you are here!!! feel free to ask whatever questions you may have…we have probably answered them before, but not for YOU, and we are very understanding of that fact…

now where are those lemons to do a nice welcoming dance? ::looks around for Spec::

hello there! i just discovered this place earlier this month. i ordered XChange from another online retailer but pre-orderd XChange 2 from Peach Princess. and, today i just got confirmation that my copy of Private Nurse (which i also ordered from Peach Princess) is shipping today.

three bishoujo games in less than a month. i guess i like giving my money away :slight_smile:

anyway, a quick question about XChange. my copy of the game that i purchased came with one CD and the packaging stated that the game has 100’s of CG. i don’t think this is correct. i finished the game last week with all seven endings (i.e., 100%) and the gallery does not consist of 100’s of CG. maybe i miscounted or misread something somewhere but i’m wondering if this is expected. i did notice the CD was about half un-written (you can tell just by looking it). thanks.

Hi new here and nice to meet everyone.

Hello. I’m new around here too .

good to see the # of paying fans has gone up… not to say people dont pay, but in addition to sales im sure companies like g-collections and peapri like to see their actual dedicated fanbase speak out.

oh and,
Hello to all the new guys (and girls if thats a case)

I’d like to welcome all the new people as well. (Or at least those I havn’t already welcomed before, I keep losing track.)

Hmm, aeiou-san, I’ll take a look at my copy of X-Change. It was one CD, but I don’t remember what else was said on the packaging. I’ll have to check and I’ll let you know. (Either way, I also don’t remember 100’s of CG, but it’s been a long time since I’ve played.)

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Or at least those I havn't already welcomed before, I keep losing track.

Thanks for the warm welcome! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to all newbies!!!

Yo! Come for the games, stay for the rants.

Hello to all the new people!

Hi all. I’ve actually been a lurker here for a looooong time, but just recently started posting. I appreciate the friendly and helpful atmosphere, so I’ll hang around even with all the craziness here. :wink: =8-O

quote:
Originally posted by Nameless Mofo:
Hi all. I've actually been a lurker here for a looooong time, but just recently started posting. I appreciate the friendly and helpful atmosphere, so I'll hang around even with all the craziness here. ;-) =8-O

Like Nameless, I am a long time lurker and a recent poster, so thank you for the welcome. I notice that the flame wars are kept to a minimum, which is always nice.

Hello to everyone whose new. You’ve found the best place in the world to get help and advice on these great games. Enjoy!

waves to all the newbies

Hi, guys. I’m the resident weirdo. Err, okay, so most of the regulars are weirdos, and that’s just the sane ones; but I am definitely not one of the sane ones :open_mouth:

We all like bishoujo games here, and a lot of us have some glimmer of how the industry works…so yeah, we can answer questions. Sort of.

Umm…watch for running gags–they’re all over the place. We’re weird, and we’ve been here for awhile now. (Right off, I am Satan, ):> ladyphoenix is a bishoujo goddess with resident vampire lemon entourage (don’t ask, we don’t remember), and Olf_le_fol is a flaming otaku who likes to pretend he isn’t. Among others.)

through sheer force of will, refrains from random off-topic remarks