Help me find a game, plus a request

Two diffrent issues but I diddn’t want to clog the forum with multiple topics.
One Would it be possible to get little witch translated and released?

Two I was looking for games where instead of just trying to get the girl I got to actually alter the girls behavior. Any games out there?

Change the girl behavior? You will find that mostly in Training or Raising sims.

For instance, in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION - AYANAMI RAISING [Gainax] you can change Rei’s personality according your choices. She can stay taciturn or become lovely, a sweet girl in love, distractful, or arrogant and violent just like Asuka.

Other games i remember where the girl’s personality changes according your choices are MY FAIR ANGEL [Studio E-Go], MACHINE MAIDEN and DAUGHTER MAKER [Takayashiki].

Certain Raising Sims have a more sutble change, where the girl is simply falling in love with you or despising you, according your choices. Examples are KAKYUUSEI [Elf] and LOVERS [Starlink].

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Change the girl behavior? You will find that mostly in Training or Raising sims.

For instance, in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION - AYANAMI RAISING [Gainax] you can change Rei's personality according your choices. She can stay taciturn or become lovely, a sweet girl in love, distractful, or arrogant and violent just like Asuka.

Other games i remember where the girl's personality changes according your choices are MY FAIR ANGEL [Studio E-Go], MACHINE MAIDEN and DAUGHTER MAKER [Takayashiki].

Certain Raising Sims have a more sutble change, where the girl is simply falling in love with you or despising you, according your choices. Examples are KAKYUUSEI [Elf] and LOVERS [Starlink].

These are games I have never heard of before, I take it they have only been released in Japan in my good man?

Also, what are the other three games you have listed about? I would be quite interested to learn more about them, the only really 'raising' game I have played has been 'Princess Maker 2'.

quote:
Originally posted by Ksim3000:
These are games I have never heard of before, I take it they have only been released in Japan in my good man?

Unfortunatelly, yes. All them close to zero chances to be translated someday. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

quote:

Also, what are the other three games you have listed about? I would be quite interested to learn more about them, the only really 'raising' game I have played has been 'Princess Maker 2'.

Here's some links to you: [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

N.G.E. ~ Ayanami Raising (Gainax) - Non-H. Review here. The dream of every NGE-Fan. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] 33 different endings. Himeya is selling the PS2 version featuring Asuka, too.
There's an image gallery here. Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled!!

My Fair Angel (Studio E-Go) - review here

MACHINE MAIDEN [Evolution] - Old game. You work in a robotic company and they created a new female android called Alcia. You is chosen to train her so they will decide what's her utility: A Weapon in Army, domestics affair, entertainment, computers or garbage. Some pictures here.

DAUGHTER MAKER (Takayashiki) - You was dating your own chief in your company, an older still beatiful woman. But she dies. In her funneral, you discover she was once married and has a daughter who no one wants. You decide to addopt her.

KAKYUUSEI (Elf) - A big favorite of mine. Review here.

LOVERS (Jellyfish) - The renewed version of the classic LOVE ESCALATOR. Your best friend is in love with your cute friend Rie and ask your help, but you are in love with her, too. What you will do? Date her or someone else?

I hope that helps.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-14-2006).]

quote:
Here's some links to you: [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

N.G.E. ~ Ayanami Raising (Gainax) - Non-H. Review here. The dream of every NGE-Fan. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] 33 different endings. Himeya is selling the PS2 version featuring Asuka, too.
There's an image gallery here. Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled!!

My Fair Angel (Studio E-Go) - review here

MACHINE MAIDEN [Evolution] - Old game. You work in a robotic company and they created a new female android called Alcia. You is chosen to train her so they will decide what's her utility: A Weapon in Army, domestics affair, entertainment, computers or garbage. Some pictures here.

DAUGHTER MAKER (Takayashiki) - You was dating your own chief in your company, an older still beatiful woman. But she dies. In her funneral, you discover she was once married and has a daughter who no one wants. You decide to addopt her.

KAKYUUSEI (Elf) - A big favorite of mine. Review here.

LOVERS (Jellyfish) - The renewed version of the classic LOVE ESCALATOR. Your best friend is in love with your cute friend Rie and ask your help, but you are in love with her, too. What you will do? Date her or someone else?

I hope that helps.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-14-2006).]

Thankyou very much for your help, I appreciate it. That Rei Ayanami game looks great! If it wasn't all in Japanese and for the Dreamcast, I would certainly purchase the game.

Actually, I only have one more question and that is about 'Kakyuusei'. I've read the review and I am indeed very interested in how you just head out and "find a girl, date her", etc. But how is it handled? It is like say 'Seasons of the Sakura' where you play through episodes or is it actually like a "Simulator", where you eat, sleep, work etc? But apart from that, it looks very interesting.....

quote:
Thankyou very much for your help, I appreciate it. That Rei Ayanami game looks great! If it wasn't all in Japanese and for the Dreamcast, I would certainly purchase the game.

Glad to help. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] As for the Ayanami game, yeah, that's a shame. But don't forget there's the PC version and the latest PS2 version for sale, too. Himeya has this one for sale.

quote:

Actually, I only have one more question and that is about 'Kakyuusei'. I've read the review and I am indeed very interested in how you just head out and "find a girl, date her", etc. But how is it handled? It is like say 'Seasons of the Sakura' where you play through episodes or is it actually like a "Simulator", where you eat, sleep, work etc? But apart from that, it looks very interesting.....

Just explaining...

ELF-Soft is very very famous for making great simulations. And during the 90ths, they made maybe the most famous Dating Simulations of all, the NAMPA series.

First, they released DOKYUUSEI (Classmates). In this game, You is a 18-y.o. high-school student enjoying the summer break to pursuit girls. You have two months to choose a girlfriend from the 14 girls available (mostly classmates).
To play the game, you need to walk in a big map of the city and choose locations from morning to night. There's a clock for you to follow. If the time and the place is right, you will find a certain girl to talk to her and make choices in order to have events with her and see her history/scenario to unlock.
You need to get money too, because certain events (like take a girl to the cinema) need money. There's many mini-games, too.
Very good and famous, this game was voted the 6th best bishojo game of the 20th century! Also was turned into a 4-episodes H-Anime show called END OF SUMMER.
DOKYUUSEI review here.

Then, they released DOKYUUSEI 2. This time (4 years after the events of the first), you is a high-school student enjoying the winter break to pursuit girls (again ^^). You have two months to choose a girlfriend from the 15 girls available (again, mostly classmates).
Like the predecessor, to play the game you need to walk in a big map of the city to choose locations following a clock. If the location and the time are right, you will find girls and make choices to have events.
You need money, too, to take girls to a date. Lots of mini-games, too.
Even better than the 1st, was voted the 5th best bgame of the 20th century. Turned into a 15(!)-episodes H-anime show.
DOKYUUSEI 2 review here.

And then was KAKYUUSEI (Underclassmates). you was a high-school student starting your 3rd year. After talk your best friend, you realize you never really enjoyed your highschool life, because was allways spending time studying and working. So you decide to make your last year the best of all! How, you ask? Getting a cute girlfriend, of course! You have one entire year to do so, and believe, you will need all this time...
Like the predecessors, to play the game you need to walk in a big map of the city to choose locations following a clock. If the location and the time are right, you will find girls (13 of them). But this time is more a Dating Simulation than the others. Once you find a girl, you need to talk to her, ask her questions, like what's her phone number, her address, her birth date, if she has a boyfriend or not, etc. If her impression for you is high enough, she will answer your questions and accept to go out with you in a date.
That's where the "Simulation" part shines. No girl will go out with you unless she likes you enough for that (some of them even dislike you, at first ^^). And no girl will accept to go to a motel with you for something more... "intimate", unless she's completely in love with you! And even so, that's not the ending of your relationship, that's just the BEGGINING! Mess with her, and she will hate you forever.
Like the predecessors, you will need money not just to take girls to date, but to buy items, buy presents or go into some places, too. Has mini-games, too.
Voted the 10th best bgame of the 20th century, that' my favorite love sim game.
Exist a 4-episodes H-OVA called FIRST LOVES (not very similar), a 4-Episodes OVA (with a last H-version episode) called KAKYUUSEI ~Elf's version~, and a 13-Episodes TV-Series also called KAKYUUSEI. For more info, check here.

After that, recently was released KAKYUUSEI 2. Don't know much of this one. Also has a 13-Episodes TV series. There's a H-OVA being produced nowadays.
KAKYUUSEI 2 review here.

More info, ask me later. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:

Just explaining...

ELF-Soft is very very famous for making great simulations. And during the 90ths, they made maybe the most famous Dating Simulations of all, the NAMPA series.

First, they released DOKYUUSEI (Classmates). In this game, You is a 18-y.o. high-school student enjoying the summer break to pursuit girls. You have two months to choose a girlfriend from the 14 girls available (mostly classmates).
To play the game, you need to walk in a big map of the city and choose locations from morning to night. There's a clock for you to follow. If the time and the place is right, you will find a certain girl to talk to her and make choices in order to have events with her and see her history/scenario to unlock.
You need to get money too, because certain events (like take a girl to the cinema) need money. There's many mini-games, too.
Very good and famous, this game was voted the 6th best bishojo game of the 20th century! Also was turned into a 4-episodes H-Anime show called END OF SUMMER.
DOKYUUSEI review here.

Then, they released DOKYUUSEI 2. This time (4 years after the events of the first), you is a high-school student enjoying the winter break to pursuit girls (again ^^). You have two months to choose a girlfriend from the 15 girls available (again, mostly classmates).
Like the predecessor, to play the game you need to walk in a big map of the city to choose locations following a clock. If the location and the time are right, you will find girls and make choices to have events.
You need money, too, to take girls to a date. Lots of mini-games, too.
Even better than the 1st, was voted the 5th best bgame of the 20th century. Turned into a 15(!)-episodes H-anime show.
DOKYUUSEI 2 review here.

And then was KAKYUUSEI (Underclassmates). you was a high-school student starting your 3rd year. After talk your best friend, you realize you never really enjoyed your highschool life, because was allways spending time studying and working. So you decide to make your last year the best of all! How, you ask? Getting a cute girlfriend, of course! You have one entire year to do so, and believe, you will need all this time...
Like the predecessors, to play the game you need to walk in a big map of the city to choose locations following a clock. If the location and the time are right, you will find girls (13 of them). But this time is more a Dating Simulation than the others. Once you find a girl, you need to talk to her, ask her questions, like what's her phone number, her address, her birth date, if she has a boyfriend or not, etc. If her impression for you is high enough, she will answer your questions and accept to go out with you in a date.
That's where the "Simulation" part shines. No girl will go out with you unless she likes you enough for that (some of them even dislike you, at first ^^). And no girl will accept to go to a motel with you for something more... "intimate", unless she's completely in love with you! And even so, that's not the ending of your relationship, that's just the BEGGINING! Mess with her, and she will hate you forever.
Like the predecessors, you will need money not just to take girls to date, but to buy items, buy presents or go into some places, too. Has mini-games, too.
Voted the 10th best bgame of the 20th century, that' my favorite love sim game.
Exist a 4-episodes H-OVA called FIRST LOVES (not very similar), a 4-Episodes OVA (with a last H-version episode) called KAKYUUSEI ~Elf's version~, and a 13-Episodes TV-Series also called KAKYUUSEI. For more info, check here.

After that, recently was released KAKYUUSEI 2. Don't know much of this one. Also has a 13-Episodes TV series. There's a H-OVA being produced nowadays.
KAKYUUSEI 2 review here.

More info, ask me later. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I can't thank you enough for your good explanations, I really am actually very interested now in the games that you have mentioned, in particular the "Dokyuusei" series and the "Kakyuusei" series.

Anyway, I do have two more questions regarding the games. Number one, you mentioned that you needed to get "money" to pay for the gifts and things you give the girls. How would you go about doing that in the game? Would you get a small job or will it become awarded to you at the end of every month kind of thing?

Also, second question, what kind of episodes do you get when you date each Girl? Also, are all four games similar somewhat to the classic Bishoujo game, "True Love"? They do sound familar but still.

Anyway, that is it for questions at the moment. Thankyou for the help aswell.

quote:
Well, I can't thank you enough for your good explanations, I really am actually very interested now in the games that you have mentioned, in particular the "Dokyuusei" series and the "Kakyuusei" series.

You're welcome. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:

Anyway, I do have two more questions regarding the games. Number one, you mentioned that you needed to get "money" to pay for the gifts and things you give the girls. How would you go about doing that in the game? Would you get a small job or will it become awarded to you at the end of every month kind of thing?

Yeah, sort of. In DOKYUUSEI 1, for instance, you spent a lot of time prior to the game working, so you already have some money. But you can get more doing part-time jobs, finding lost money in the street, and winning the mini-games around the city.

I don't know much about DOKYUUSEI 2 because i didn't played this one yet, but i believe it's the same. And, if i remember well your stepmother has a restaurant's family and you work there too. Probably she gives you money.

As for KAKYUUSEI, you work in your uncle's Cafe, the DOGEZA Cafe. But you can get more money winning mini-games or doing side-jobs around the city. You can even get money stealing the girls' undies in your school and selling them at a Perverted Shop! (^^')

As for KAKYUUSEI 2, no idea, sorry! Probably the same.

quote:

Also, second question, what kind of episodes do you get when you date each Girl? Also, are all four games similar somewhat to the classic Bishoujo game, "True Love"? They do sound familar but still.

Not very. In TRUE LOVE you have many parameters to raise, a couple of ways to earn money and just 3 times to pay atencion: Morning, Evening and night. In these games you have no parameters (at least, visually) to raise, many ways to earn money and a complete time - with hours and minutes - to pay atencion. And the city is very large with many differents locations to go.

As for the kind of events you get, it depends entirely of the girl. Every girl in every of these games has many differents scenarios. Some romantics, other emotional and tragics, other simply funny.

For instance, in DOKYUUSEI 1 the macho girl Misa Tanaka is allways picking a fight with you, but in other time she will hurt herself and needs your help.
Other girl, Satomi, was dumped by her boyfriend and is very heart broken and lost. And you discover her jerk ex-bf has already a new girl! You need to decide what to do.

In DOKYUUSEI 2, there's a girl who got a serious fight with her mom. You can try to get they both together again or not.

In KAKYUUSEI 1, there's a cute underclassmate called Ai (my favorite girl ^^) who likes you, but is too shy to try anything. Even worse, her best friend, Miyuki, hate you guts, so you can't to come close of Ai unless you make her respect and accept you first.

In KAKYUUSEI 2, you will discover the shocking truth about your childhood friend, Tamaki. She has a boyfriend and already had sex with him.

Like i said, with 13+ different girls in each game, there's many events and scenarios to see, for sure. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-18-2006).]

Hi there,

I apologies to not replying to you sooner but alas, I have been busy with work, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to say thankyou to Peter for answering my questions about the game, I appreciate it very much and you have interested me into looking further into these types of games.

Thankyou.

No problem. I’m glad to help.

If you have any more questions, ask me again.