Help me find true harem animes

Sister Princess.

Maybe.

You mean those that are good, right? Sekirei comes off the top of my mind. He sleeps with all of them at least. :wink:

I suppose this 4chan wanted poster might help a little. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tenchi Muyo GXP had a harem ending

Nagasarete Airantou
Seto no Hanayome (aka My Bride is a Mermaid)
To-LoveRu Trouble
Rosario + Vampire
Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Raimuiro Senkitan

most h-game that get turned into anime could be considered harem because the male lead has to choose one of many girls

… and sometimes he actually doesn’t have to choose at all.
Examples:
[list]
[]Dai Akuji (american anime release: “Dai Akuji - the Xena Buster”)[/]
[]Darcrows (american anime release has the same title)[/]
[]Imouto de Ikou (american anime released under the title “Forbidden Love”)[/]
[]Shin Taisou (american anime released under the title “Princess 69”)[/]
[]Koihime (american anime release has the same title)[/]
[]Lingeries (american anime release has the same title)[/]
[]Blood Royale (not sure about american release in this case)[/][/list]

akuji pretty much has sex with every girl in the series
the only ones he didn’t have sex with that i can tell are the 2 shemales

Inukami! anime has a somewhat ambiguous harem ending…
Hanaukyo Maid Team - its an older one, but does have a lot of fanservice.

There are also a lot like Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei which are also kinda a weird harem-ish one, but in a different way.

Yea… but most of them end up picking one girl at the end: so it’s only a harem for the story… not the ending. :frowning:

Heh… I know what you mean. Except for a few oddball moments, which probably never happened, Nozomu has shown no romantic inclination towards the girls. Also the girls aren’t open to sharing. I think the only two who have shown “cooperation” are Kiri and Matoi (since they both live with him) - but it’s more of a truce to not get in each other way, than actual sharing. Kafuka, Chiri, and Mayo plan on killing everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a weird definition of “harem” that you have, if all it takes is having many siblings of the opposite gender. :wink:

angel tales

Kafuka could probably be twisted into making her accepting a harem by using negative logic. Chiri could also if there was a specific pecking order to all of their relationships.

I think they all might if he really was going to commit suicide, except Matoi. She seems the only one truly devoted enough to go through with a double-suicide.

Hanasakeru Seishounen
could be considered harem but in this case there is one girl that has to choose 4 boys

and macademi wasshoi has to be my favorite harem anime

Yea… but then the girls would kill each other over who Nozomu loved more, even if he professed to love them all equally (or none at all). Barring that, they’d force Nozomu to reveal who he loved most… the others being scorned turning yandere. It happened in another lifetime. :shock: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Just one of the few I could think of where the guy isn’t physically beaten on a regular basis.

sorry double post.

I think Sister Princess counts as a harem… I mean it has the basic formula.

One guy. Group of girls who love him (not necessarily sexually). They share (hell… they even workout plans when a sister can’t have him, to get time to have him – ala Marie). They all fantasize about marriage with him.

It’s just a non-sexual harem… well… except for Chikage and Sakuya from time to time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh… and I seriously doubt the sisters would have objected, if it got sexual. It’s only because Oniichan was so pure, that it stayed so innocent. :wink:

For some yeah. Matoi, Kafuka and in some circumstance, Chiri. I don’t think would care. Matoi follows him everywhere already even when he’s showed no signs of interst other than when he offered to have a double-suicide with her and has talked with other girls. Matoi will also be there no matter what, even in the afterlife and his next reincarnation. She’ll stick by him no matter what; whether he wants it or not.

Kafuka would just be incapable of being depressed and would try to spin it in some positive direction. If she had a hint that he might not like her the best, she’d spin some reason so that he still looked good in her eyes.

Chiri would probably be okay if she was the official wife, even if she wasn’t the person he loved the most, and they kept specific rituals of how and when. However it would probably be so demanding upon him that he’d be better of just having her kill him. I could actually see her saying she’ll accept that and then twisting the scedule around so he never spends any time with the girl he likes the most.

Of course the whole big problem is that he’s shown no romantic interest in any of them.

Two suggestions.

1. Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2; where you shall sleep with every available female, whichever route you take.
  2. Pretty Soldier Wars A.D 2048; which has only one route, and enables you to sleep with many of the female along the way.

I think Come To See Me Tonite 1 & 2 have harem endings, but I have not succeeded acquiring them :frowning: . Critical Point suggests a harem end if you play through Lai Wong route.

I’d object this point, since I’d say romantic feelings (even if only potential) have to be involved for a “group of girls” to be considered a boy’s “harem”. Therefore, sisters (sibling love) hardly count; being born in a large family doesn’t make your siblings of opposite gender your “harem” because you’re close.

Little girls more often than not fantasize about marrying their father when they’re adult; or merely “fantasize” about marriage. It’s just a normal kid’s dream since, at their age, “marriage” only means “to be able to always remain with”. Considering the girls’ age and innocence, it doesn’t mean much more to them… save, granted, for Chikage and Sakuya.