Help please =)

I’ve been out of the country for a bit, and haven’t gotten a new b-game in forever…which one should I get out of the following:

Princess Waltz
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Let’s Meow Meow
Family Project

Missed you guys <3

Me, I’d say Princess Waltz - the story is better than the others, the characters are more interesting, and it moves at a decent pace; not to mention it adds a fun little mini-game for the fights. Family Project was a fine game - with some good characters as well - but it was way too slow and ultimately the story left a little to be desired. This, of course, does depend on what type of games you prefer - Cosplay Fetish Academy and Let’s Meow Meow are mostly about the sex with lighthearted story and no real depth. (Though that didn’t keep me from enjoying Cosplay, but it wouldn’t put it on the same level as Princess Waltz)

Family project and by far.
Princess Waltz is good to so-so, but the character lack seriously in originality and some are really annoying, the story is also very clichÈ and so-so, sex scene are so-so, the Card Battle System is simple and not really chalenging and the story is really very linear… In the end, the game is fun but that’s all.

Kazoku Keikaku has the best writing, story, scenario and characters, Princess Waltz has the best art and is arguably slightly more entertaining, the other two I have no idea about.

Princess Waltz.

KK is not bad but is quite boring.

This. KK also has substandard translation quality.

As for Cosplay Fetish Academy, it is somewhat deceptive. Not really an all-out sex-oriented game (excuse me, I don’t remember all the japanese terms the cool guys use), more of a love-oriented game with skimpy outfits. It has a harem route though.

I’ve only played Princess Waltz out of those four games, and I can tell you that it’s worth playing. As far as officially english translated games go, it’s definitely in the upper tier.

I’d recommend Princess Waltz. If you’re looking for an action-oriented title, Princess Waltz is a must play. If you’re looking for Japanese slice of life, then you’ll probably be very happy with Family Project.

Nukige?

As for Princess Waltz, I’ve played it (well, the English release-- who can say no to cheap eroge? Plus I wanted to try at least one English title) and I must admit I found it to be pretty astonishingly lacking as far as PULLTOP games go. The story seemed like a mishmash of ideas none of which were developed all that well.

Shame KK’s translation is apparently so problematic - it really is a classic that has left its mark on hundreds of modern titles and one of a small number of eroge that has shaped the entire industry (for the better, too). I wonder why it took so long to translate if that was the result?

Well, if OP is already considering Let’s Meow Meow, what about that recently released Cat Girl Alliance? Sekilala is Sekilala right? =P

I recommend Cosplay Fetish Academy for good replayability, funny light story and likable characters. Princess Waltz has good story, likable characters but low in replayability. I have never played the other two.
By the way, your profile suggests that you are residing in… Japan?

To tell you the truth, I enjoyed all 4 of them and I don’t think you’d be disappointed with any of them, mostly it’ll just be based on what type of game you feel like playing.

Long time no see, Endymion. I haven’t played the other two yet, but Princess Waltz and Family Project are both good.

PW is very linear, but I still liked it. The fights between the princesses were very intense and exciting. They felt similar to ones like in Fate/stay night. Plus, Lun Lun is too awesome.

Family Project does have some problems with it (like the terrible translation/editing mistakes in it), but I really enjoyed it. It’s also a much longer game and will take some time to fully complete. There are some parts of the game that feel a little slow, but it didn’t really bother me. And Aoba FTW.

Princess Waltz. It’s uh different, to say the least. The battles are fun but everything else is lacking. Characters are typical and the story is predictable and linear. But since you’re in Japan, shouldn’t you have a bigger selection?

That was my point also. Plus the fact that anything translated here is an old story there.

So…as I went through my cds and reinstalled all the games I have, I realized that I ALREADY have Let’s Meow Meow!..Somehow I just completely forgot. Out of the other three games, I went with Princess Waltz. Storyline isn’t that bad. The only downfall with it being linear (cant be with your fav char, just lame-o CHris, your half-sister/cousin that wants to be a prince…annoyin’).So far I’ve gone through the game three times (with Angela, Suzushiro and Lun Lun so far). I’ll have agree with Zero about Lun Lun being awesome, though Angela’s a close 2nd. Cat Girl Alliance doesn’t look like my cup of tea, so I’ll probably go with Family Project next…I’m normally tolerant of non-great translations.

As for Japan as my location, I’m back in the states now… just too lazy to update my profile :lol: