Help promote the bishoujo game industry!

I’ve recently been appointed as the editor in charge of http://dmoz.org/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime/Games/

(dmoz.org is the indexing service that popular search engines like Google use)

I would like to encourage you all to submit quality bishoujo game related websites so we can better provide people with information with regards to this category.

Thanks!

I’ve already listed most of the links in bokmeow��s bishoujo review sites thread.

What about LadyStar, from Heavy Cat Media? It’s not adult, but I do think it would be classified as bishoujo.

http://www.ladystar.net

Something I noticed.

The Shokushu High School site does not use original art. Pretty much all the art used during their stories are ripped from bishoujo games. I can see art there from Afterschool Matchmaking Club, Desire, Shusaku, Three Sisters Story, Divi-Dead, Helix, and others.

I’m not sure if you really want to include that as a link.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Something I noticed.

The Shokushu High School site does not use original art. Pretty much all the art used during their stories are ripped from bishoujo games. I can see art there from Afterschool Matchmaking Club, Desire, Shusaku, Three Sisters Story, Divi-Dead, Helix, and others.

I'm not sure if you really want to include that as a link.

I like the disclaimer on the bottom. 'Unless otherwise identified, all original art, writing and site design is
© 1999-2002 Stormbringer and Niceman.'

They don't otherwise identify ANYTHING.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I like the disclaimer on the bottom. 'Unless otherwise identified, all original art, writing and site design is
© 1999-2002 Stormbringer and Niceman.'

They don't otherwise identify ANYTHING.

Hah. Since you pointed it out I'm sure Peach Princess staff will hear about it...that'll be the end of that ;)

It is well worth noting that that site is highly elitist so you probably wouldn’t want to hang out with them anyway.

But best of luck. Any word is good word.

Made in DNA

[This message has been edited by Made in DNA (edited 06-05-2003).]

I only have jurisdiction over the adult section… and I can only list sites with adult content.

why do I still see my site listed if I do a search (the search engine claims it’s still in the adult/art/animation/games/ category) but when I look at the category itself I don’t see it there?

grr

did you delete me just because I host fanware? I sell PP games as well. but I guess I’ll be selling less of them if you’ve decided to kill my traffic. Sigh.

Which site is this?

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
why do I still see my site listed if I do a search (the search engine claims it’s still in the adult/art/animation/games/ category) but when I look at the category itself I don’t see it there?

grr

did you delete me just because I host fanware? I sell PP games as well. but I guess I’ll be selling less of them if you’ve decided to kill my traffic. Sigh.