Help with Doushin - Same Heart

Hello, everyone. I was wondering if you fine otaku could assist me in completing my save file. I followed the walkthrough exactly but am still missing one CG and three scenes. The CG is the 2nd on page 3, and the scenes are Maki’s 4th one and Miho’s 1st and 3rd. Any help (especially whos CG it is, or what the scenes are about so I can track them down) would be greatly appreciated.

Em, I can post the guide I used to get everything or you can wait until I reinstall the game to find out what you’re missing. Or I can send you my save file.

Any of those 3 choices would be wholeheartedly appreciated. :mrgreen:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/ … _heart.txt for guide, will upload file later.

Thank you, umarekawari, for posting the link to the guide. However, it is also the same one I used the first time around and I didn’t unlock the few things mentioned in my first post. I went back and used it again, but I am an utter idiot who apparently made the exact same mistakes twice even using a guide, and have yet to unlock the things mentioned in my first post. Or perhaps my save is buggy? :? Either way, thanks for your help.

This game is tricky. I had the same problem with the guide, and I think your problem is the same.

You have to switch at certain moments.

The guide is written in things like this:

[spoiler]A FARAWAY DREAM (Miho’s HAPPY ending)
Character Time Action
1 Miho Day 1 - 12:00 Choose: I nodded to Kei-chan
2 Miho Day 2 - 12:40 Choose: Go to the library
3 Miho Day 2 - 16:10 Choose: No, thanks
4 Miho Day 2 - 16:40 Choose: Go to the bookstore at the station
5 Miho Day 3 - 08:30 Event: Copy Nashimoto’s homework
6 Miho Day 3 - 12:35 Choose: Stay at the classroom
7 Miho Day 3 - 17:30 Choose: I couldn’t move away
8 Miho Day 3 - 17:35 Zap to Ryoko
9 Ryoko Day 3 - 18:00 Zap to Miho
10 Miho Day 4 - 08:35 Zap to Maki
11 Maki Day 4 - 09:25 Zap to Ryoko
12 Ryoko Day 4 - 09:35 Zap to Miho
13 Miho Day 5 - 11:50 Choose: Go for a walk
14 Miho Day 5 - 13:00 Event: Talk with Nashimoto

At 9:25 on day 4 (just before point 12) zap to Maki to get shower scene[/spoiler]

BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE END NOTES. Those scenes are most likely your missing H scenes.

Thank you for replying again, umarekawari. I tried the scene you posted but I seem to have already unlocked that one. I loathe to admit defeat, but if it would not be an inconvienience to you, and if it’s not against the rules of this forum(?), would you mind sharing a copy of your save file for this game? You totally unlocked all CG and scenes in yours, right?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ywgjmdxigly

Thank you very, very much, umarekawari, for sharing the save. After seeing what happens in the scenes I was missing I was able to guesswork my way to where they happen in the game and managed to finally earn them myself. I genuinely appreciate your help.