Help with Kanon

there’s an uncensored version of the game? this is the first time i heard about it :stuck_out_tongue:

What is it with people who buy games they don’t understand, then ask for help because they don’t understand it?

What’s the point of playing through a visual novel you can’t read?

[ 01-04-2007, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Benoit ]

Uuhhh… Just one question…and it’s probably a stupid one too…
Does visual novels have voice overs?..
I mean, it’s a kind of novel…so, you read it right?..and from what I think…it has no voice for it’s characters, just BMG and Sound-Effects…right?..

And by the way, there are bishoujo games in japanese that are not censored in any way…don’t know why though…

Anyway… Please clarify…about my question…

kanon in particular didn’t have voices (at least for the original PC 18+ version i believe) mainly because the game is too old and key wasn’t famous before kanon was released (it’s their first game after all) and therefore may be on a tight budget, and back in kanon’s time voices aren’t extremely common yet in games (sure the big titles do have voices but for a starter/new company, prolly not)

a visual novel is pretty much the same as any of the bishoujo games released…to be extremely blunt, it’s just a genre japanese people make up just to make it look like it’s some original/special genre to attract people, but really it’s not that much different than a standard AVG game

and as for japanese bgames that are uncensored, hell that’s what i wanna ask the original poster in my first reply :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 01-04-2007, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

So…if those olden days…includes maybe 2003 then…fate/stay night and some others are also voiceless…am I correct?..

well i can’t guarantee that 100% of the games will have voices, sheesh :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for enlightening me on this matter…
I thought so too since it was categorized a visual novel…I just…want clarification from those who know…
So again…
Thank you…

What has he done here?..sheesh…
He’s question’s really lame…sigh