Help with Viper Paradice!

Is their a fix for this BROKEN Game!!! I just won a game that took nearly 2 hours to play to 100K! Against the 3 computers… I had almost 400k and the computer had less than 300k each! Than the damn game says if I wish to see the movies I have to win against the computer! I just swamped the computer and it didn’t give me any movies! No album no nothing! Damn buggy game! If not can someone please share their save file for this game because I do not want to waste anymore time playing a game that doesn’t work!

Err…hang on.

It has been awhile but if I remember right you have to win with the correct or corresponding Movie Card(s) to unlock the videos.

You can use the Swap Card (again, if remembering properly) during gameplay and you can take a Movie Card (or several) from your competitors.

It took me winning several games to complete all of the video sequences. I, at least IMHO, kinda enjoyed Viper Paradise (pair-ah-dice to its detractors.)

No the problem is I won with the entire cards full! Not a single square missing… the ultimate win! And the game said I need to win against the 3 computers to get my movies! I did win and that was over 2 hours of playing at 4x speed. It was a long game and who wants to play again when the game is evidently BROKEN!

Perhaps you have a specific problem I don’t know about, but I would like to ask…

Were they, your cards you finished with, Movie Cards? If you finish with other cards (Phone Cards, etc) you just win the game but get no extra videos to watch.

If I remember right it’d be near impossible to unlock all of the videos on just a single game. You would have to win with all Gold Movie Cards (the ones that unlock all videos in a sequence, again, if memory serves me well.)

I think another user site (Unicorn’s perhaps?) has detailed information on it.

Edit: Hopefully Unicorn will not mind but here is the link for it. Maybe that will help.

[ 11-30-2007, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Mirk ]

Don’t worry - I don’t mind a bit.

On the other hand, our M.I.A. and A.W.O.L. bishoujo-goddess Ladyphoenix-sama might mind, because she usually preferred visitors using the front-entry and not the side-door… :wink:

It’s not really my website, only my review that I sent her back then - and I am definitely fine with people reading it - no matter which way they found it.

I didn’t like the English version of Paradice…

Since I already had Viper Lanjerie -Black-. Which is a much better version of Paradice, even though it’s in Japanese. (Miki and Carrera FTW!)

As far as the movie cards are concerned… ya they should be unlocked if you beat them all with all the movie cards.
I know the Japanese versions of the game had a few patches for them but with Sogna being out of business I have no clue where to find them. (I do have the Patches for Viper Lanjerie -Black- though)

Yeah I won with the entire movie board… I had over 40 movie cards at the end of the game… I couldn’t believe my luck in that win only to find none of the movie cards were unlocked. And I have had no luck finding a save game anywheres to unlock them… I really hate the idea of playing again to find out it still fails to unlock the movies :frowning:

One really bad thing is I have even emailed support at Peach Princess and I have not as of yet received a response from them :frowning: What lousy support that is.

[ 11-30-2007, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: molitar ]