Hentai content...Help me,please

Hi,
I’m italian guy and I writing because I find a hentai content to buy for insert in my new site.
I want a pics and movie hentai with copyright license but I’dont know where can I get.
If you give me a sites o agency where can I buy.I hope that you help me.
(sorry for my english).

David

Hmm, don’t know of any agencies myself. You’ll probably have to talk to the individual companies about their material.

Hi,
do you know some individual company?

Thanks

I will try to keep my answer simple. I wouldn’t want to confuse you.

This is a long story. The short version of it is this. Most of the hentai websites out there are blatant thieves. (Blatant - very obvious). There are only one or two websites on the whole Internet that actually paid the creators for their content.

The widespread theft of the pictures has made the people who own them reluctant (not very willing) to sell people rights.

This does not mean it can’t be done, just that it won’t be easy.

To answer your question, I am not Peach Princess staff. I do not know who you would talk to. Someone else might.

Good luck!

Good thing I run a japanese doujin circle otherwise I would have forgotten about this.

This is eons ago but I do remember Kumiko talked about a website that sells licensed images or something like that…it was like something-content. After some extensive search on the BBS logs, you may want to look at this thread:

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000461.html

I personally don’t know much about them but you may want to contact them for legit licensed images as a head start.

And don’t trust anyone who offers to sell you thousands of “licensed” pictures which you can tell from the samples come from a wide variety of different sources… there’s at least one well-known case of someone selling everything from stolen fanart to h-game images to doujinshi scans in one big “discount package”, claiming it was licensed, and threatening to sue everyone who complained about their art having been stolen!

It is much easier to get “toon” content than japanese-style content, legally. It’s a bit hard to contact the japanese artists when you don’t speak the language, after all.