Hi, New Here

I’m one of those refugees from the G-Collections’ BBS, while their place is down. Anyways, hi there. I’m sure I recognize some of the names here from over there.

awaits the inevitable rush from the regulars to do whatever new guy hazing ritual there is.

Hello welcome to the this board Vaga42Bond.

Nahh we don’t hase here we just feed you to the vampire lemons Welcome aboard and don’t mind me and a couple of other loons here.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
... and don't mind me and a couple of other loons here.

Ook! Ook!

[raises a flipper]

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
I'm one of those refugees from the G-Collections' BBS, while their place is down.

Actually, it's not down completely. If you want to go through the back door to read older posts try here. Nothing much has been posted for the past couple days. I wonder if G-C is revising its non-moderation policy in light of some of the recent pro-piracy replies there?

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 03-26-2004).]

Hello and Welcome.

Well Come to the peaperi. Will we discuss lot of B-games lol

Welcome to Peach Princess’ BBS!

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Ook! Ook!

[raises a flipper]

He said Loons!!

Hello and Welcome.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 03-28-2004).]

Welcome to the board. Maybe we should have a ritual put together, instead of the normal “don’t mind us, we’re a little strange” warning we give out. Would be a little more fun…

If it involves virgin sacrifices and alot of booze I’m in

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
If it involves virgin sacrifices and alot of booze I'm in [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I vote for virgin lesbian stripper sacrifices! Who's with me?

I’d rather we sacrificed male non-virgins, so we have less competition, and kept the lesbian strippers for ourselves.

quote:
Originally posted by AG3:
I'd rather we sacrificed male non-virgins, so we have less competition, and kept the lesbian strippers for ourselves.

You know, you make some very good points there AG3 [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]