Hi!!!!

Just posting to introduce myself
by the way, Does anybody know when is going to be released “little my maid”?

hi, prolly by the end of the year i would guess

Hello!!! Welcome!!!

Umm, in an introduction, people normally tell a bit about themselves. :confused:

Shouldn’t this be in “Off Topic”?
WOOSH!

Welcome!

Welcome as always, UA!!!

Hello and welcome! watches as Holy Avenger gets buried beneath a pile of happy lemons wanting to welcome him (to the lemons) Okay, that’s enough, you guys! We don’t want to lose any newcomers, do we? .

hello and welcome! ::does a happy welcoming bounce:: and i promise the lemons are friendly, ignore the fangs

Greetings, UA! Welcome to the MB =)

greetings, Avenger! welcome to the weirdness.

Ah… Don’t let the weirdness fool you. Everyone here really is weird. twitch

Welcome to your new home…

Welcome fellow traveller!

They seem to be nice enough people, even if they have ninja fruit that they occasionally send after one another! Just stay out of there way then, and keep a juicer handy.

LMM and its release date was discussed recently, but I don’t recall any dates mentioned. Anyone saying different lately? (slyly looks around at the Peach Princess posters.)

[This message has been edited by Darkstar (edited 08-31-2004).]

Glad to be here!!!, thks for the warm and a little weird welcome.
Let me tell u about myself then, i LOVE rol playing (pc games, i dont like the table game) as much as i love my PC, i work as a proggramer (trough i’m still in university :stuck_out_tongue: )i’m from Argentina (we won GOLD MEDAL in Football YEAH!!!) and… and…aaaaaaaaaaaand, and i dont know what else i can say

------------------

Hi and welcome!!

I think Lamuness said something about that
in another thread
Was it around cristmas or something??
Well he said its probably coming this year.
I have my fingers crossed because i realy want that game!!

No!!! I might not have enough money then if i’m going to get Xenosaga: Espisode 2 when it comes out (and i am…i plan to preorder)…

Ahoy! I post once every… six months or so, lol. I randomly squeeze comments or threads in that disappear into the abyss pretty quickly.

------------------