Hime to Boin

Greetings…I just now saw that ErogeShop is now closed (I must have been away if it has been closed for awhile)! Was wondering if anyone can help me find a copy of Hime to Boin? Is this available on PC and DVD or just PC? And what company is trustworthy enough for me to get this game?

The freeze on shipping from ErogeShop is only like 2 weeks old, so the good news is you aren’t that late to this particular party. The real core issue is that the Japanese Postal service is responsible for the shipping fiasco. There are some companies (like J-List) that can still ship internationally, but I don’t think they have a copy of Hime to Boin in stock. Also, I’m not exactly sure what ErogeShop is reassessing with the yen, but just from reading their announcement, it seems like shipping isn’t the issue.

If you’re a fan of GJ games in general, you can pick up 7 Warriors Online (offline) (???) and Akibakei Kanojyo (???) off of DLSite for cheap. Course, I’m probably the person who likes GJ’s older games more than their newer games.

Hah! Well glad that I am not too out of it…I hope that Eroge comes back…I love Warriors Online game…even though I can’t read Japanese lol…just going through the various “number” choices…do you know if there is a walkthrough in English to this game in order to get a specific character?

(Note that I’m just doing this from memory, as I haven’t fired this game up in quite a while)

Well, I don’t know of a walkthrough in English for 7 Warriors, but the game isn’t that choice intensive if I recall correctly.

Believe the default route is Mont Blanc (the cleric/classmate), ie, if you completely fail choice wise with the 2 other winnable characters, you will be on her path anyway. Maybe giving her the nurse hat after the Onsen scene is particular to her route as well, but I always gave it to whichever character I was romancing at the time, so I don’t know if this holds to be true or not.

NeeV ( Model/Sempai) After meeting her in game, your MC will have a dream about her in class. If you um… “participate” you will lock yourself out of Mont Blanc’s route and be on NeeVs. When meeting her in real life for the first time, and she asks you what strikes you about her, basically say anything except her breasts. Her eyes or character are the other two choices, and you will know you screwed up after choice if she sounds completely unimpressed with your response.

Tetsuko (Seiyuu/Sempai also in at least 3 other games including akibakei, hime to boin, and one from OLE that I can’t remember the name of)
I don’t know if it’s necessary to refuse to participate in NeeV’s dream to get Tetsuko’s route, but I refused and it worked out fine so just go with that. There is a scene PRIOR to pairing up with Tetsuko in game to go levelling, which involves the MC returning home from school, I forget what the exact choices are, but I do know the correct one will have him leave campus during sunset and run into his 2 guy friends. They give him a nude filter patch that he starts to run when Tetsuko shows TetONE the healing spring while levelling…that starts her route.

If I have time in the next couple days I’ll post the actual choice path for each character, I just don’t have the time (or the right computer) at the moment.

Would definitely want to know Tetsuko’s path…as I can’t read…I’m having to study the chapter numbers I’m given and how they relate to the choices lol…