Himeya shop

I just bought up about 8 of there older 10 dollar games. My order was processed quickly, it shipped from Japan and arraved at my house in 2 days. Boy was I surprised!

My dad opened the parcel and said all the cd’s look good and were well packed, so Himeya gets a big thumbs up from me, I recommend people wanting the harder to find items to get them from there!

Link please…
Onegai… :wink:

www.himeyashop.com the english b-games are under adult, then windows US.

Me too I consider Himeya a great choice in this sense, even if, unfortunately, their prices soared to record highs, in my opinion.
Still, it’s preferable to being swindled by dishonest “shops” (look at this Italian thread, for example, where you can find a loooong -and frequently updated- list of frauds)…

[ 09-23-2006, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

I agree here too: himeya is also my preferred online-shop, particulary when it comes to buying original japanese games!

Last month, I even got two discount-coupons for 5% discount on my next orders and I am going to check next week how that system works.

Himeya is indeed the best choice of store - They’re honest, see to that the stuff is sent away, compensate you if things go wrong, etc… Still, the bad thing is, they’re also expensive. While you can certainly argue that you get your money’s worth and that it’s safe to pay them this, they’re so expensive that it’s tempting to look for other choices… If there only was -_-. Not many alternatives for now, however… Still, himeya’s the best if not the cheapest store around.

How much would the total cost from Himeya be if you bought a $10 game? Does the shipping and handling plus taxes get a significant reduction in cost if multiple copies are brought in one order?

Ordering a single game at $10,- is absolutely not adviceable - because in that case you would be charged $10,- for the game and $19,- for the shipment!

That is, if you choose the EMS-method and not the UPS-method. In the latter case, it would be $75,- for the shipment instead.

However, every additional game will increase the shipment fee either by $3,- (EMS) or $15,- (UPS).
Thus, the more games you order in one shipment, the less the average shipment fee per game. Ad inifitum, the average shipment fee would drop down to $3… :stuck_out_tongue:

For further reference, look here.

• 16 -

[ 10-16-2006, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I bought like 7 of the 10 dollar games, I’d suggest anyone else to do similar to save on shipping and handling charges, cause it’s quite expensive.

Yes, the Himeya Shop is a great shop, but their prices are expensives (EMS). You have a few alternative shops in English language:

1. Palet Mail Service:

http://www.paletweb.com/

1. DLsite.com (download of games):

http://eng.dlsite.com/

1. Play-Asia.com:

http://www.play-asia.com/

Unfortunately, there aren’t many options to buy the Japanese games in English language. Perhaps, there are more shops, but we have to search and find them.