Himeya Soft question?

Himeya? The arare people?

Nevermind, I’m thinking of Umeya.

blinks Okay, now I have images of games coming packed with arare in it…

Hmm, wish I could help but I’ve never done a preorder from them, just regular orders. And you can’t really use me as a guide for shipping times anyways. Hopefully one of the others will pipe up though.

Depending upon where you live it’s about 7-10 days.

most of my regular orders took about 2 weeks not sure how long for preorders put figure 2 weeks or so from release day.

Don’t forget to calculate in “war” factors.

Any mail from outside the States is treated with extreme suspicion and prejudice right now.

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by What the ?:
Yo, thanks for the help. And whats' arare suppose 2 be [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

Arare is sort of baked or toasted rice crackers. It's a popular snack item.

quote:
Originally posted by What the ?:
Yo, thanks for the help. And whats' arare suppose 2 be [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

Yeah, it's very tasty. Makes you get stink breath but.

Oi, is it just me, or is the board time off by a few hours?

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 03-27-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Yeah, it's very tasty. Makes you get stink breath but.

Could be worst, my sister loves eating thse garlic flavored bread thingys. Not only is breath bad afterwards, but when she cooks it, the whole house smells like garlic for hours...

quote:

It's not just you, it's been like that for awhile now. It's been making it a little hard for me to remember when exactly the last time I posted was...

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 03-27-2003).]

The Board uses the time on where it's located, in this case it's California.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
The Board uses the time on where it's located, in this case it's California.

I live in in PST time zone, more specifically California, and I know I didn't post at 6:28 pm because I was working then.

Time check

quote:
Time check

The time is really screwed up being that it's 1:43 PM where I live as I post this.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 03-29-2003).]

quote:
The time is really screwed up being that it's 1:43 PM where I live as I post this.

Heh, like I said it's been sort of that way for awhile now. You didn't notice all this time? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, just kidding. I do know it's been at least a few weeks. I used to use the timestamp as well as the icons to determine which threads I read last. Hmm, I really hate figuring timezone stuff. Whoops. First I thought it was on Hong Kong or Japan time but then the date would be wrong. I mean, I'm already in Hawaii which is GMT -10, there's no place I know of that's 6 hours behind us.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 03-29-2003).]

Yeah the timestamp has been wacky at least a few weeks now. It used to be easy to tell where the new threads are but then again it’s not like this place has heavy post traffic so I just read the bottom few posts.