HinataBokko name confusion

I just started HinataBokko. As you all probably know, the translation sucks. (“Ms. Hiragi Sensei”) I’m confused since most of the characters seem to be named Natsuki. The main character, the teacher, and her twin all seem to be named Natsuki. Is this just a coincidence, or am I reading something incorrectly?

The main character’s name is ?? ?? (Hayami Natsuki).
His homeroom teacher’s name is ? ?? (Hiiragi Hinata).
Her sister’s name is ? ?? (Hiiragi Natsuki).

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. The translation is so bad that it gets confusing who they are referring to sometimes.

I didn’t have a problem with it… it’s just that the Main character and The ex-Homeroom teacher’s twin have the same Given name, which causes them confusion when they first meet as to how to address each other. Although Koori should have translated as “Kaori” but that’s just me lol.

After realizing it’s from Tarte (-> I voted for Katahane), I decided to give this VN a try.
Even if english is not my mother language, I can tell how awfull the traduction is… but nevermind because now, after only one hour, I’ve discovered a new fetish : being called “nii-sama”.

Wait for me Suzuno. You’ll be the first character I’ll capture. :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer when I’m called “goshujin-sama”. :wink:

… There is a problem with Hinata bokko.
I started it 2 days ago and… it’ already over. :shock:

I was way too short ! :x
Just when you think the story will focus on one girl, it’s already the end.
I was expecting so much of this VN… It could have been one of my favorite VN since at least the arts are great and the girls are moe.

Now I want a longer game from Tarte !

There is a Hinatabokko fandisk, and the artist later went on to do Katahane, Volume7 and whatever RococoWorks is working on now.

airy [F]airy. I just saw it in Dengeki Hime and thought that I should get around to playing Katahane.

If you do intend to play Katahane, and don’t have as much time or money for it as you would like, go play Kurohane, the freely available half of the game. I found Kurohane to be very enjoyable and it’s a lot more serious (even if it’s at times cute) compared to the fluffy Shirohane.

of course, once you play Kurohane you’ll want to play the rest anyway, which is quite affordably priced on dlsite.