Hints about upcoming G-Collection Games

Did anyone else notice that in the G-Collection forums the G-Collection’s admin posted that they ar planning to release Innai Kansen 2 -Infection- after Secret Wives Club? Looks like I can finally look forward to getting one of the Innai Kansen series . Also this means they could continue their breakneck pace of releasing games, since with Innai Kansen they will have passed their original 6 upcoming titles. That would be the 7th.

Also I loved the post from G-Collections thanking “Professor Ekylo” I just found that comic somehow.

Innai Kansen 2 is a puzzle game right?

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Also I loved the post from G-Collections thanking "Professor Ekylo" I just found that comic somehow.

Huh?!? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Innai Kansen 2 is a puzzle game right?

No.

quote:
Also this means they could continue their breakneck pace of releasing games, since with Innai Kansen they will have passed their original 6 upcoming titles. That would be the 7th.

I think it will be the 8th.
The original 6 was: Tottemo pheromone, sensei 2, tsuki, H na Bunny-san wa Kirai and Kango 2.

Himeclub was annouced there is only a mounth ago.

That’s about right. I really am wondering if they’ll keep up the pace they’ve set for themselves. But I might as well reap the benefits while they do right?

Weird. Found that reference to “Professor Ekylo” you mentioned Bigdog-san. Not that I’m any less confused. Though that reminds me, I still need to replay Private Nurse to see if I can figure out the time frame they used.

quote:
Originally posted by Groschat:
The original 6 was: Tottemo pheromone, sensei 2, tsuki, H na Bunny-san wa Kirai and Kango 2.

That's only five. What's the other one?

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
That's only five. What's the other one?

Watashini Konya Ainikite, "Come See Me Tonight", this month's selection. Then Kango 2 for next month and that's the original six they mentioned awhile back.

Once again we get the second game in a seres. (Tsuki 2 and Tottemo Pheromone being the other two) I’m really looking forward to this game, though.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Once again we get the second game in a seres. (Tsuki 2 and Tottemo Pheromone being the other two) I'm really looking forward to this game, though.

Not that I'm actually interested in either one of these, but I think you mean Sensei 2?