Hirameki games in stock

In case you don’t know, the two Hirameki games are in stock.

I’m going to get it as soon as possible! Must have limited edition artbook!

I have a question.

If I bought Hourglass or Tea at say, Suncoast, would I still get the artbook?
Or is it just a online thing?

hmmh
sounds like a dvd case insert booklet
nice to have print manuals, but im not going to get too excited…

Hm … I thought the games shipped on August 4th. I guess the pre-orders are sent earlier.

I’m looking forward to them, especially Tea Society of a Witch. I can’t wait for the games to arrive at my local anime store. ^.^

[This message has been edited by GipFace (edited 08-02-2004).]

After Day of Love and Amusement Park I am a bit disappointed of Hirameki’s games.

So, please go ahead and tell us how the new games are! If there is something as interesting as Phantom of Inferno among them I may change my mind.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
After Day of Love and Amusement Park I am a bit disappointed of Hirameki's games.

So, please go ahead and tell us how the new games are! If there is something as interesting as Phantom of Inferno among them I may change my mind.

Hourglass of Summer which is at the very least as exciting as Phantom of Inferno but in my opinion far more exciting with a few nice features involving the passwords.

The artbook or should I say artbooklet for ‘Tea Society of a Witch’ is tucked in a box the size of a DVD case. But it is not as thick as that! They probably should have tucked it into the case and saved the tree that made the very nice protective boxset. 24 pages. The outside cover is in color everything inside is greyscale. Nice and glossy, screenshots, cute character descriptions, and rough sketches.

[This message has been edited by Llilithe (edited 08-03-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:

Hourglass of Summer which is at the very least as exciting as Phantom of Inferno but in my opinion far more exciting with a few nice features involving the passwords.

I see.
So, this new title IS better than the two before.

Thank you for the heads-up!

Ugh, I hated the first three titles of Hirameki.
Boring characters all around.

These are different games at least Hourglass of Summer is far different and I did like at least Phantom of Inferno though Hourglass of Summer is going to end up higher on my list most likely.

For more info on it check out this thread.