Hirameki games

When are these being released anyway? Was it not suppose to be 2/5/2004, February 5th, then the 15th I think, their site now sures the 17th. Does anyone here know if they will push it back yet again?

sigh, I don’t think I will be able to play any of these games… Does anyone know of a site that will show me how to modify my PS2 to play these discs? Phantom of Inferno will not play on my PS2 (I guess it is a 1.01) or Lasonic DV8-8092 (I got from J-List so I could watch R2 DVDs).

I want to play that Tea Time one… (;,; )
My only hope if I can’t mod the PS2 is if I get DVD for my computer. But that won’t be for a while…

[This message has been edited by Llilithe (edited 02-03-2004).]

i can solve your problem with the PS2, Lilithe, I had the same issue…

you just need the new drivers for the DVd player…I was able to get them on a disc that came with the DVD remote for PS2…it isn’t too expensive and you get the new drivers…i recommend getting another memory card too, though, unless you haveo ne that is mostly empty…the new drivers take up a few megs of the memory card

but after i did that, Phantom worked perfectly for me

Thank You, LadyPhoenix!
You truely are a Goddess.
I need a new remote for the PS2 anyway.
So, I will get this done soon so I don’t miss out on any of these games. happy bounces

It seems they are pushing all the games back, now Tea Society of a Witch is Summer of 04 when it was March 15th I think last week. Does anyone know what is going on with these games?

Mixed feelings on it showing their commitment to getting the games out (hasn’t at least one gone through 2 delays already?), it is good they updated the web site true, but it would have bolstered my confidence a whole lot more if they first released the two pending games then updated their web site.

Well before the 4th of July for Hourglass of Summer and Tea Society of a Witch is also hopeful, somewhat early to mid summer a good time I guess to release games even without the Anime Expo.

Holy cow they are HQed in Diamond bad? They like only a couple cities over from where I’m at. Heh spitting distance, now if they would release uncut games, I could just stop by their HQ and pick up games Well they probably should make a showing for anime expo and Comic con since they are fairly close to both of them.

For someone that does not know California Geography all that well (that’s what comes from living on the East Coast), how far is Diamond Bar, CA from Anaheim and I take it Diamond Bar is also close to San Diego for the anime con?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-05-2004).]

Well Diamond Bar is probably 20 mins from anaheim if that. You just hop on the 57 and away you go toward anaheim and Angel’s stadium They are probably a hour or 2 away from san diego depending on where in san diego the cons at. So they are relatively close to both places.

So close enough it would be ‘embarassing’ to forget to show for one of the conventions, that’s cool and gives hope for a time frame for the yet to be mentioned release date games.

Heh if I was really interested in any of their games and fanatical enough I could probably visit their HQ everyday after work course I’d need to know what the addy is first

In case you are truly interested they actually do post the address on the web site.

http://www.hirameki-int.com/about.php

Also shows they started in March 2000, for some reason I thought they were around longer then that, though I hate to admit it but saying that year is starting to give them some real history.

I think Hirameki International is going to release the games this time and not delay again, has anyone seen their front page recently? It seems to be promoting the two games releasing on the 17th.

Thanks for your support :slight_smile: Email us if you have any questions about your order. A note about payment receipt and another one about actual shipping should go out automatically. If you’re on an AOL account, then the mails will probably not reach you (they often block our mails).

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
yeah.. I noticed that, the last time I posted on this topic. I did notice one thing though. It seems that the girl in "Day of Love" has hair that is purple and even when she "changes" into the hero's "brother" her hair is still purple. Then, why is it that on the homepage, her hair is VERY blue?

I did not even notice that and maybe it's just me but I always thought in the screen shots it was purple but almost a navy blue in the gamebox shots, well as you said small issue.

Cool though there is increasing excitment about these games being released. I have also liked the concept of DVD games, even if I still would like them to find another way to allow us to continue the game or return to a scene through means other then passwords, well maybe with the next technological leap if these games catch on they will be willing to find another method of 'saving'.

I got a notice today from RightStuf about an order I placed for Day of Love and Amusement Park. The email said

quote:
Unfortunately we are unable to ship your complete order due to the unforeseen demand for the items listed.
Looks like they either had a run on these titles or there’s been another slip. I preordered about a month ago. Also out of stock was Yoko Ishida: Sweets CD, although they still indicate shipment of the autograph placard.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 02-17-2004).]

I think that’s their generic message they send whenever they are unable to complete shipment immediately. All of my preorders from them state that, even on the few occasions that I’ve ordered the day when an item became available on their website. I mean, I can’t really be that unlucky with my ordering can I? (Nevermind, don’t answer that…)

I don’t think I’ve gotten this particular notice on other RS orders for a shipment delay. Usually, they just say

quote:
The following items from your original order have been placed on backorder.
So it struck me that this message might indicate a different kind of delay. The order confirmation email was sent several weeks ago, and there was no reason to send this one out of the blue unless my status had changed. Hope you’re right.

Actually I think that’s their standard email notification when something hasn’t been shipped yet either because of backorder or slipped release date. I get this email from TSRI quite often as I often preorder a bunch of stuff from them when they have studio sales. My guess is either their allotment of the games hasn’t come in yet or the release date has slipped.

Speaking of this, has anyone gotten any notices from J-List yet if they pre-ordered there? I checked their website earlier today and it still had it listed as a Pre-Order.