Hitomi - My stepsister gets a date

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
I just dropped by the GC site, and noticed that the release date of Nov 24 has been removed. Does this mean the game will be delayed? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Still is 24th. Just when the site got updated, the announcement got replaced with one that didn't have a date of release. That should be fixed soon, assuming it already hasn't.

And it's dark. I'd try to compare it to one of the other dark games out there, but it's a little of comparing lemons and cherries. (Yeah, I picked those fruits on purpose.)

And Sagara Family (working title) has already begun the slow process of being translated. *stares at his rapidly overflowing "IN" box*

[This message has been edited by Vaga42Bond (edited 11-17-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
G-Collections' main page is a bit messed up. :P

First, the order of announcements is switched, and second, Hitomi - My stepsister's announcement has Let's Meow Meow!'s pictures.

And then there is a game they announced, that was on their "upcoming" list for awhile ... then ... disappeared!

oh my goodness. now that i have visited the g-c website and see throught the detail of the hitomi game, isn’t this a bit like gibo only that the sister is MUCH prettier now.

Yeah, you can call this game GIMAI - STEPSISTER’S SIN!

But seriously, the protagonist in HmS don’t looks to be so twisted than that one on GIBO. The sample CGs show us some beautiful and emotional moments between him and Hitomi, so i don’t think this bgame is so dark than Gibo, but i can be wrong.

Hopefully, this one will be a great, not-so-dark game with lots of angst, twists and good story/plot.