"Hitozuma Hime Club -Secret Wives' Club-"

Oh, I thought I read somewhere that they send two emails, one when you order, and another when they ship. Guess I was mistaken. Oh well, thank you.

I live on the east coast, maybe that’s why it’s taking so long?

I live in Northern Wisconsin and it takes about four to five days from my order date.

i’ve ordered this title too, since it looks simulation-like…took all my spare cash, but i will let you know what i think when i get it…only ordered it from PeaPri yesterday, so will probably take a bit of time to get here

I actually went ahead and ordered it the night I posted my earlier message in this thread (from Peach Pri because I ‘only’ paid $49, with shipping which is cheaper than it was on the other websites I looked at with it). I figure some time next week I’ll get it…

I’m not really a bondage person, but from looking around it seems this may have very little bondage & more ‘discovering the joys of sex & fetishes’ to it… Or at least so I hope, I wish I could read a review though… Oh well…

Heh… I do so like the art in Secret Wives’ Club. Ah, how far we’ve come from Season of the Sakura, still one of my personal all-time favorites though. :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
I actually went ahead and ordered it the night I posted my earlier message in this thread (from Peach Pri because I 'only' paid $49, with shipping which is cheaper than it was on the other websites I looked at with it). I figure some time next week I'll get it...

I'm not really a bondage person, but from looking around it seems this may have very little bondage & more 'discovering the joys of sex & fetishes' to it... Or at least so I hope, I wish I could read a review though... Oh well...

This title is definately NOT dark. It is more about discovering the joys of sex and fetishes. Especially early on it seems the women are more in control than the guy. Guess I shoulda posted that on my review thread

anyone who has recieved the game… what game is the post card of?

The post card has a Zyx game on it. I think its two characters from one of those Innai Kansen games

[This message has been edited by light (edited 08-04-2003).]

You know I was wondering the same thing. Not sure but it’s some new Zyx game, didn’t have a sept date on the postcard? When I get back home I’ll have to check it out.

Well, Japan has love hotels and hidden camera. Our hotels, or rather, motels are used by those bulky truck driver. Last time a guy(namely, Kobe) used it for that purpose got sued for harrassment.

Judging from Japan’s adult videos, some of Japanese married women are quite pretty and nasty(oh yeah!).

The more I looked at the picture on the postcard. It looked like a picture of item I saw in an auction that I saw on Yahoo japan.
The date on the picture is 2002. It appears to be of a game released by Zyx in 2002.
Could it Shukketsubo because the character look familar
Here the link if you want to compare the picture with the post card http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e29056017