"Hitozuma Hime Club -Secret Wives' Club-"

G-collections is giving us less and less time to work some overtime so we can get their releases… hehe.

Anyway their page says July 30th for this title.

This is good… hehehe, game has several of the things I mentioned in the Fetish thread

Of course I won’t be able to afford it just now

That sounds pretty much like my kind of game Won’t comment until I take a closer look though.

Ive been trying to find a review on this game… japanese or english… the japanese ones ive found are like “i thought the game was good” (thats the translated version) but still thats all it says… so anyone have a link for a Decent review?

urk The 30th? Aw man, my budget is so screwed this month…

Hmm, didn’t find any decent reviews myself when I was trying to get a little more information on the game. Sorry, Gambit-san.

At last… a translated game featuring the Tsuma/married woman Affair theme. Just what we need…
In the few last years Japan have released many games like that… TSUMAMIGUI 1&2, TSUMAxTSUMA 1,2,3, ANI-YOME, HITOZUMA MAHJONG, HITOZUMA COSPLAY KISS and - of course - GIBO.
Maybe will born a new bishojo game fetish to us… a fetish about Married Woman Affair?

Damn didn’t think g-collections would get it out so soon. I just got CRC, and a couple of MJ games from himeya saturday. I can’t believe I’m actually going to have a backlog of games Oh well better a backlog then boredom

Damn those slackers, they have not posted the game for purchase yet .

Patience is a virtue… Just not one of mine !

Yep… they posted it at midnight pst time… 2 hours later that normal… hmmph, had to wait ALL that time… hehe

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Yep.. they posted it at midnight pst time... 2 hours later that normal... hmmph, had to wait ALL that time... hehe

Ah, for once being in the middle of the Pacific and on the tail end of timezones helped me...er, that and finally remembering that G-Collections posts their page the night before... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Last time I ordered on the night they posted the game arrived 2 days later than normal so instead I just ordered it when I woke up in the morning hopefully I’ll get it by this weekend so I can torture you all with my early review

This game look to be like its somewhat of a training sim. Glad to know, will be my first training sim game in a LONG while

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Last time I ordered on the night they posted the game arrived 2 days later than normal so instead I just ordered it when I woke up in the morning hopefully I'll get it by this weekend so I can torture you all with my early review [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

As usual, I'm quite ready to hate your guts for it as well... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I'm slightly worried that I may end up having a problem with the game similar to the one I had with the Maid Story. Mainly that the "lessons" available for the character I prefer the most are of the type I don't particularly enjoy. But that's just from the character description and the sample images, we'll see once I get to play the actual game.

Yea, somewhat i agree, it would be nice to have a game where you pick what they are going to be trained in… i wont mention names, however its been on peapri’s site before… 2007 is prolly the date for it… but like i said, i wont mention its name.

Well it’s been awhile since I last dropped in (stupid roomates ended up having a vacation during my Xchange2 time then their shift changes ended up makling me forget to finish XC2), but I got a blurb about this & it looks fun… & since I got paid three times this month (it’s a July thing at work) I can actually buy it… But my question is… Is it actually any good…?

dunno… ive gotten to the point where if the game sounds like anything id be interested in imma buy it so the company can keep the games coming in…

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Anyhow it looks like a good game but I am NOT into wife training. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Neither am I really. But I'm trying to keep up with all the new releases as much as possible. I'm having a hard enough time getting the older titles as it is, I don't want to fall that far behind. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:

Don't look at me for -Secret Wives' Club- I just spent all my money on
Casual Romance Club and a DVD rom.
Anyhow it looks like a good game but I am
NOT into wife training. :(

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 07-31-2003).]

As long as there's not very heavy bondage involved, and as long as the wives in question are _consenting_, I don't really care...

This is semi-related, but how long does it usually take before G-Collections sends out a shipping notice? I ordered a few other games last Friday, and I still haven’t gotten anything about them, other than the order confirmation.

Thats all they send out… im amased that you havnt gotten what ya ordered yet…