Hmm, one of Wil‰'s new games

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Well, Limited editions are another matter, but they're hard to find... and they cost a lot more then a normal version of the game, you know. With some exceptations, like CP, of course [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].
Usually, if don't preorder them... you'll have to pray for some top games! And, no, often, they're just the same price (and the difference cost isn't much anyway: I think 3000yens diff. is the most I saw; it's often just 1000yens). And, anyway, I'm only buying LEs if I can! ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
And, anyway, I'm only buying LEs if I can! ^_^

Huh? Why? LE's often doesn't give that much of a bonus anyway.. .I buy a LE now and then, but you never get THAT many extras, really. Hey, Unicorn, what did you get with the OMnY LE?

quote:
Huh? Why? LE's often doesn't give that much of a bonus anyway.. .I buy a LE now and then, but you never get THAT many extras, really. Hey, Unicorn, what did you get with the OMnY LE?
Let's see... Soundtrack CDs, Vocal CDs, tapestries, cushions, clocks, telephone cards, postcards, mousepads, mini-calendars, keyholders, music boxes, figures, posters, artbooks...
Well, depends on your definition of "not that much", but for 1000yens more, I think it's worth the price!

quote:
Hey, Unicorn, what did you get with the OMnY LE?

Well, I am not sure, if this "LE" was a bad joke of himeya. There was nothing special in the box (except that installation routine, that did not work on XP) and on the box there was also no special inscription, calling it a LE.

Hmmm. Maybe, the demo-material was the special LE-bonus? You know, the playable demos of BS and Obbligato as well as small graphics-collections from almost any other CROWD-game that was released before...

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Let's see... Soundtrack CDs, Vocal CDs, tapestries, cushions, clocks, telephone cards, postcards, mousepads, mini-calendars, keyholders, music boxes, figures, posters, artbooks...
Well, depends on your definition of "not that much", but for 1000yens more, I think it's worth the price!

Perhaps... I'd say that it sdepends on. But if you're a bishoujo fan (or whatever genre you might be into), it's always nice to get some merchandise ^_^.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Hmmm. Maybe, the demo-material was the special LE-bonus? You know, the playable demos of BS and Obbligato as well as small graphics-collections from almost any other CROWD-game that was released before...

Perhaps... It's hard to say, since I haven't brought a copy of a japanese Crowd-game myself, and even so, i'd have to buy Obbligato to see if there's any differences (and the only way to get a copy now is via G-collections, since I think you said that the gmae is sold out at Himeya?) sounds somewhat likely through; good advertising for them [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].