Hmm, one of Wil‰'s new games

Once, someone here (forgot who) said that “I wish that Will would release a nurse-game”. Well, that persons wish has come true now. Apparently, one of Rufs newer games is a nurse-game. Looks like it’s a multi-sight/perspective game too, since you can play the game as either Makoto Sugiura or Hitoshi Kagemoto…

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 10-18-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Once, someone here (forgot who) said that "I wish that Will would release a nurse-game". Well, that persons wish has come true now. Apparently, one of Rufs newer games is a nurse-game. Looks like it's a multi-sight/perspective game too, since you can play the game as either Makoto Sugiura or Hitoshi Kagemoto...

What about Vie?

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
What about Vie?

Hmm, I'm quite tired now (and as everyone know, VERY tired means very stopid and quitw short-temepred too), so I'll jsut ask which of their games is the one called Vie?

In Will’s page (http://www.will-japan.co.jp/), look under Sweet Basil, the third game, before Snow Drop. However, most of the information has been dropped, and, IIRC, the setting takes place in a hospital, and it includes a doctor and a nurse (who happens to be kinda childhood fried).

yawn Ah, now I’ve had a long, good night of sleep. Ah, that one? Guess that I was wrong then ^^;;. But it’s all the better for the nurse-lovers here that Will now has one more game that possibly might be translated someday, right? .

By the way, speaking about Ruf, have you noticed that they now have their very own homepage? But they’re still labeled at Will’s homepage… does it menas they they’re moving because of “server space”, as was the reason that Guilty moved out of Will’s server?

quote:
Originally posted by SHIT:
Guys, relax, you won`t see a nurse game for the next three years or so from peachprincess itself. They are far to busy woth other games. There is one however, most of you must`ve noticed already. Just click Bishoujo games (other) and order Kango Shicyauzo ~ I'm Gonna Nurse You. Done. There`s your nurse game.

I know that alreday [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. But since there are people here who's interested in nurses (I my self aren't too fond of those - I prefer maids or... well, there's a lot of those "others" that I'd prefer too actually ^^; [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img], I just throught that I'd make sure that thye knew [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. Besides, I'm not too sure if I should buy Kango or not. Many have said that the game is very easy and a little so-so... Add that to the fact that I don't really like nurses, and you see a VERY unsure guy [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. And I have to say that I think I have a little more trust in the quality of the games that Will make than most other companies I've heard of, for now anyway...

Kango is worth the money given the state of the industry. While it IS true that it is much easier than, and not as good as, Tokimeki Checkin!, it is still worth a play through.

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
What about Vie?

fxho is completely right: Vie (one of my most recent bought games) contains some nurses and even the box shows one of them in their cute pink uniforms. However, I have not played it yet because I gave Obbligato priority...

But I also noticed the new game from Will and wondered, if it is one I should write on my buy-list of original games. But since it is brand-new, I have not to worry about it getting sold out soon (something, that just happened to "Vie" as well as "Obbligato", so I really was lucky to get both of them some weeks before).

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
fxho is completely right: Vie (one of my most recent bought games) contains some nurses and even the box shows one of them in their cute pink uniforms. However, I have not played it yet because I gave Obbligato priority...

But I also noticed the new game from Will and wondered, if it is one I should write on my buy-list of original games. But since it is brand-new, I have not to worry about it getting sold out soon (something, that just happened to "Vie" as well as "Obbligato", so I really was lucky to get both of them some weeks before).

Hope you have fun playing Obbligato [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. I thinkt hat as long as you have a few games that you can play, there is no need to hurry to the store and buy a new game [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

quote:
(...)
I think that as long as you have a few games that you can play, there is no need to hurry to the store and buy a new game [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

*MAJOR bigsweat*
True, true, I agree wholeheartedly! Words of the wise!!! (^^;;;;;;;;;
quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
*MAJOR bigsweat* True, true, I agree wholeheartedly! Words of the wise!!! (^^;;;;;;;;;

^^;;;. I'm not that wise, I've done it myself before... but you have to agree on that, if you have, say three games that you are playing and are fasr from finished with, and then runs down to the game store and buy one more game, doens't it seem kinda... stupid to you? You could have finished the three fist games first, and brought the forth one afterwards instead, and saved the money (for a while, at least) had you not brought the gmae... But stupid or not, we are often unable to resist our urge to buy a certain game we've been thinking about for a long time (gods, had it not been for the fact that I don't know the Japanese language, my room would have been filled with tons of those games alreday), and so... well, what happens, that happens, stupid or not [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

quote:
I thinkt hat as long as you have a few games that you can play, there is no need to hurry to the store and buy a new game

You are right about that, as far as the game is not in danger of becoming unavailable. After this, I have only the options of falling into utter despair or... no, that is no real option. Forget it.

And I hate utter despair!

However, this does of cause not apply to a game, that is about to be released in 4 days.

quote:

>:( *frowns* >:(

Oh, really? Funny. That's not what you told me. Two timing the unholy ones is...not particularly advisable.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Two timing the unholy ones is...not particularly advisable.

But still, it's fun to show them, they are not the only ones who can break the rules... (even if might have a harder time to get away with it)

quote:
You are right about that, as far as the game is not in danger of becoming unavailable. After this, I have only the options of falling into utter despair or... no, that is no real option. Forget it.

However, this does of cause not apply to a game, that is about to be released in 4 days.

I do understnad your pain! I really do!

But there's surely no ned to worry about Wills new game... Funny, here in the west, a game might stay about... say, 5 years or more int he shelves, but in Japan, you have to hurry, because that the game will most likely be gone after 1-2 years... *shudder*

quote:
I do understnad your pain! I really do!

Yeah!
Utsukushii hime, right?

quote:
but in Japan, you have to hurry, because that the game will most likely be gone after 1-2 years... *shudder*

Well, I don't knoe for sure, but it looks like, reprints are a very rare thing in Japan. So, they make a first print, sell it, make the next game in the meantime and don't reprint older titles in order to not compete with their own new products.
Also, this policy might provide them their fast compensation of their production costs: Because only the first print will ever exist, it is a situation of "Buy now or forget forever" for the customers, that leads to a fast "buy now" in many cases.

quote:
Yeah!
Utsukushii hime, right?

Yeah, that's it. and Kairaku, and a couple of other games too. But as for those two by Rouge, I'm hoping that PP will release at least one of them, someday...

quote:
Well, I don't knoe for sure, but it looks like, reprints are a very rare thing in Japan. So, they make a first print, sell it, make the next game in the meantime and don't reprint older titles in order to not compete with their own new products.
Also, this policy might provide them their fast compensation of their production costs: Because only the first print will ever exist, it is a situation of "Buy now or forget forever" for the customers, that leads to a fast "buy now" in many cases.

Heh! Good strategy, but I like it better over here in the west, with the "There's no need to hurry" thing; you don't always have the money to buy every game you want, nor the time to play them, so how it's her ein the west suit me fine. But things varies from company to company, it seems: Some companies are still selling some of their oldest titles, while other companies stopped selling those a logn time ago. and there's those who wait for a while before going and working on something new, and there's stose who start working on something new as soon as they are done, and so on...

quote:
But there's surely no ned to worry about Wills new game... Funny, here in the west, a game might stay about... say, 5 years or more int he shelves, but in Japan, you have to hurry, because that the game will most likely be gone after 1-2 years... *shudder*
I know games I had trouble finding in retailers one week after the release date... But then, I'm talking about Limited Edition... ^_^'

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
But then, I'm talking about Limited Edition... ^_^'

Well, Limited editions are another matter, but they're hard to find... and they cost a lot more then a normal version of the game, you know. With some exceptations, like CP, of course [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].