Hobibox & Sakigake

Oh my, this thread took off. Sorry for not checking in more often.

We’re still talking with the company, and have yet to receive the game files. It is our intention to get the game out though, and if possible, with the Italian version (I am assuming the Italian version is available to us as well as the English one).

No idea about timetable though. I presume you don’t want us to stop Gibo/LMM to put this out. :slight_smile:

That would be a big no¬ÅBI wasn’t looking forword to hb’s releases anyways.

Definitely want this one out but not at the expense of LMM & Gibo

Italian? Where did that come from?

I want the game out, at the expense of Gibo but not Little My Maid. :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Italian? Where did that come from?

I want the game out, at the expense of Gibo but not Little My Maid. :P

Saluti from Italy!
I've visited this site fairly often, but this is my first reply. In Italy, Hobibox publishes a fairly popular Bishoujo magazine, but the (promised) italian version of Sakigake is becoming (for me and my friends, at least) a vain hope. I have been waiting for a year, but I suspect that Hobibox prefers a sure gain in the italian market with his magazine, not translating games anymore (the old italian versions of the various Viper games have become free gifts included within several back issues of the magazine!).
Let's hope in Peach Princess!

italian version…don’t make me do testing for that one…my italian sucks and i only lived there for half a year…

Hey that beats most of us who never been there before

Honestly, Sakigake was the number one game I was looking forward to once Brave Soul came out, but maybe that’s because I love mecha anime so much. I would have to say I’d rather see LMM first, the Sakigake, and finally Gibo.

You lived in Italy? Cool. Italy is a great place, we got to go there last summer. For some reason, Romans love do do “Roman cosplay,” dressing up like ancient Romans. It kind of funky to see…

A vote for Sakigake here - it’s the upcoming title I’m most looking forward to. A combination of not being too keen on the maid genre, and LOVING strategy games. Now I’d really like to see the Galaxy Angel series translated but I’m very much looking forward to Gun Shield Warrior Sakigake. I also love Brave Soul, unsurprisingly.

The one I’m looking forward to the most is Gun Shield Warrior Sakigake. Little My Maid would be second on my list.

But either way is fine with me.

[This message has been edited by Prettz (edited 03-18-2004).]

I’d really love to see Sakigake in any form! I have a feeling that the masses would prefer it to be uncensored though. I’ll support it either way…