Hobibox whats exactly happening ?

does anyone know whats happening with hobibox i mean the last update they had was in july…which has been a couple of months no updates on how that game is going which i would love to know…i know they are bad for releasing games but still would love to know where they are upto (and dont anyone give me the update they gave on there webpage i know its tempting though LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by Toronian:
does anyone know whats happening with hobibox i mean the last update they had was in july.....which has been a couple of months no updates on how that game is going which i would love to know....i know they are bad for releasing games but still would love to know where they are upto (and dont anyone give me the update they gave on there webpage i know its tempting though LOL)

Last time this happend: They won't update the site until Sakigake is ready for release.

yay soo nice of them hey…guess its a waiting game it feels soo close yet soo far by there webpage LOL

Well at least there’s other games being released right now. I remember before g-collections it would be months before a new bishoujo game would come out

yeah!! Now we only have to wait for a month . I hope G-collections keep up the one game per month policy !!

(sigh)…Even though I have given up on them…still… I really want to play Sakigake … (sigh)

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Well at least there's other games being released right now. I remember before g-collections it would be months before a new bishoujo game would come out [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Not to mention some titles that really took awhile to come out. (Transfer Student anyone? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] ) The funny thing is, I've heard people complaing about G-Collections "slow" release schedule. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Rofl now that’s funny I don’t think anyone can complain about g-collections release schedule. If they go any faster I’m even gonna have to complain they release stuff too fast

quote:
Rofl now that's funny I don't think anyone can complain about g-collections release schedule. If they go any faster I'm even gonna have to complain they release stuff too fast [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

I'll be extremely happy if G-Collection can release new titles faster because that means their business is blooming, which also means that we will have more good B-Games introduced to the English Speaking World. If that does happen, my wallet is theirs for the taking as I will be purchasing every single title released ... NOTHING can keep me from buying those games... ^_^

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 12-03-2003).]

They seem to be slowing down though. The title after Rooster, Heart de Roommate is scheduled to be released “before April 2004”. I hope they are saying this for market security’s sake…

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
They seem to be slowing down though. The title after Rooster, Heart de Roommate is scheduled to be released "before April 2004". I hope they are saying this for market security's sake...

*blink* Rooster?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*blink* Rooster?

*sigh*
You know: Shukketsu-Bo, subtitled Virgin-Roaster (or something like that)

Virgin Roster.

Roster - list of personnel
Roaster - device for roasting
Rooster - adult male domesticated fowl (or a ‘cock’)

So I wasn’t sure if there was another game announced that I just didn’t hear about, a mistranslated title using ‘rooster’ instead of ‘cock’ or something along those lines. (Although if something was called “Virgin Rooster”, I’d wonder a bit…)

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 12-04-2003).]

Heh although invisoning a virgin Roaster is interesting I mean it’s have to be a pretty big roaster to fit a virgin in it

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
They seem to be slowing down though. The title after Rooster, Heart de Roommate is scheduled to be released "before April 2004". I hope they are saying this for market security's sake...

Perhaps it's a more complicated game. Then it's a good thing that they're delaying the release, as I look forward to the game quite a bit and would hate to see a rush job.

Agreed, if the game is more complex then I wouln’t mind if they took longer to get it all right. At least g-collections has been pretty good with grammatical mistakes and stuff. Not sure about translation since I don’t understand a word they are saying anyway

quote:
Agreed, if the game is more complex then I wouln't mind if they took longer to get it all right. At least g-collections has been pretty good with grammatical mistakes and stuff. Not sure about translation since I don't understand a word they are saying anyway [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Except for the untranslated parts of Private Nurse. That irritated me a lot.

Didn’t someone say ROSTER is a tsuki/sensei kinda game? Gonna give this a miss so it is best they release it asap ;p

We are doing what we can to get Sakigake out. We’re actively working the problem. Obviously we want to ship this great game!