Holy crap, kako hime-sama is....hot.

Some pictures from a Japanese tabloid. Apparently princess Kako born of Prince Akishino likes to dance.rawr :shock: . I wish I could be an influential politician now. :cry:

lol… I could have sworn this kind of setup has already been used in a dark eroge or two. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted:

Yeah, anime,manga,and eroge lied to me about beautiful princesses being the rule not the exception :frowning: . In general ,royals are unhealthy and unattractive because of centuries of restrictive practices or deliberate incest.I was pleased to find a Japanese princess who did not fit this rule. Personally, I’ve always wondered what the appeal of ojo-samas was myself. Does it have to do with being on easy street :?:

In any case, I haven’t given up hope that I’ll find a beautiful ,pure idol who likes eroge to be my waifu;only time will tell though :stuck_out_tongue: .

Wow, that little girl is growing up fast. I remember when she was just a tike, but capable of raising all sorts of consternation among the politicians, who were afraid that she might become Empress some day. Fortunately, another branch of the royal family got busy and produced a male heir. But I suspect this is all moot, anyway. Japan is probably going to end up as another off-shore province of China before these kids grow up.