How come hentai neko is suspended?

Went to check out the site and it said ‘account has been suspended.’ What happened?

shrug Havn’t a clue. Honestly, I havn’t been there in awhile. (Plus, I’m still feel guilty for not writing those reviews I promised myself I would write.) Hopefully she’ll stop by and let us know what happened.

That always happens, you know. Bigdog wanted to write reviews for me, but nothing ever came of it. I think it might not be a bad idea to just form a Bishoujo game review alliance, and pool everyone’s reviews together in the same way AnimeOnDVD.com does it.

I wrote a bunch of reviews, but I never sent them anywhere. I did give Ladypheonix my Tsuki review since she was asking about it. I think she might post it at her site but not sure on that.

Hentaineko went over its monthly bandwidth limit by the webmistress is already working on it. Should be back up in a day or two.

Well,I hope it doesn’t happen often because I usually check it out a few times a month.
Oh,by the way I want to ask Rowena and Hentaineko how many times they update their site and on what date?

[This message has been edited by RedHell (edited 03-25-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
That always happens, you know. Bigdog wanted to write reviews for me, but nothing ever came of it. I think it might not be a bad idea to just form a Bishoujo game review alliance, and pool everyone's reviews together in the same way AnimeOnDVD.com does it.

I think we've batted the idea around before but that's about it. Plus, wasn't Mike Thomas' Bishoujo Gamers group supposed to do the same thing? (Although the last post on the yahoo group site was last summer.) It is always something to consider doing.

For me, I keep trying to put together a Critical Point review but each time I do, it comes out funny. (Don't ask.) Sigh, maybe I'll just give up on it for now and try reviewing one of the newer titles to get back into the groove of writing again.

I update animetric.com whenever I can… depending on how much free time I have. At the very least I make sure I have an update every week. I’m currently playing through Viper Paradice and Transfer Student, and they will be raffled off after the reviews are done courtesy of J-List.