How do i Download a purchased game?

They still have it up, but it appears to be sold out. Too bad.

Hmph, that shop overprices anything, and it also ignores requests from foreign countries. Besides, the current state of Italian Customs/Postal Service is tragically bad, just another example of the disasters that only a Communist(-oriented) government can create… And in fact, after issuing, for security reasons (aka for squeezing more money out of our pockets), a disastrously careless directive “for the good of the people” which managed to increase the waiting time for not-European-Union (EMS) packages from/to Italy by TWO MONTHS :mad: , causing also LOTS of protests, further delays, frequent thefts, and even satirical news, it was finally forced into a foreign alliance with UPS for fixing the “service”, how pathetic…

Part 2 of that “satirycal news” TV program has been released yesterday, and the situation is worse than expected :mad: . Please AVOID postal expeditions from/to Italy if you don’t live in the European Union -at least until December-.

um… I would say thanks, but I don’t have a clue what that video clip said, anyone up for a translation?

Just follow my advice.

Trust me, you don’t want to know. Besides, I’m feeling very sorry/ashamed for my country just now, therefore that video is reserved for Italian-speaking lurkers only -even if I admit that I would like (badly :stuck_out_tongue: !) to know if at least Lamuness can make sense of those videos, heheh-.

must be pretty bad, … can you give a hint of what it is about?

Nah, you probably have the demo for True Love Select, which is the same game but with a couple more characters. :slight_smile:

I own the original too.

Part 3 of the “Shame on you” :frowning:

It’s weekend, they enjoy their time off.

[quote]
Originally posted by Baldo:
[b] Besides, the current state of Italian Customs/Postal Service is tragically bad, just another example of the disasters that only a Communist(-oriented) government can create… And in fact, after issuing, for security reasons (aka for squeezing more money out of our pockets), a disastrously careless directive “for the good of the people” which managed to increase the waiting time for not-European-Union (EMS) packages from/to Italy by TWO MONTHS :o , too much ashamed to translate THIS :roll: )…

[ 12-13-2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

Hmmmm… did the sender at least learn from the loss - and thus used another delivery service for the second shipment?

If I understand correctly, it is more likely that your package arrives at its goal if you put it into your trashcan than if you bring it to the post-office? :eek:

[ 12-13-2006, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

…Have you seen the entire video :frowning: taken from eBay.it- has recently dropped). Let’s see what happens next, however.