How do i Download a purchased game?

Hey, I just purchased a game from http://www.g-collections.com and had put that I wanted the download version of the game. I received a confirmation email but thats it. How do I download my purchased game?

They’ll send you an e-mail tomorrow with your code probably. They hand process credit card orders so it takes a while.

O thats gay… I was bored and was ready to play now… O well…

Well while I wait… can you suggest 1 dating sim game that you would consider a ‘must have’

It really depends on what you like.

For comedy, Tokimeki Check-in. For story, Crescendo. For a dark mystery with some comedy in the middle, Critical Point.

Any of those 3 I consider must haves.

Crescendo is a must in my opinion. It is story based and the sex scenes are tame in comparison with many other h-games. So if you don’t care about the sex then it’s a must have.

Just one? Impossible!

Ok, ok. Kana!

I second that. =)

I do have to say that maybe the reason they don’t have a discaimer is so we know how many people are buying download editions. Hey Lamuness, in the help section, can you make a info forum that sticks at the top of the forum about how purchasing download editions work, because this past month I think I have seen at least 4 maybe 6 of these back to back. think everyone apprechiate that, including the poster,

[ 10-23-2006, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

First we had “How do I save in Brave Soul?”, now we have “How do I download my game?”.

i gave peter a loooooooooooooooooooong lecture last night regarding the order page not giving enough details on “waiting email notifications” etc. peter claimed that he wrote it after the order is placed, but i proved him wrong with a test order i made at preapri

so ya, i too am getting a bit annoyed about this (which is something i can’t do since im not responsible for download stuff), but he promised that he will do something about it

[ 10-23-2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Thank you verry much, I have lately felt like a broken record, how about my other Idea though, a topic that stays at the top of the help forum that has these details :confused: ?

i would like to, but since i have absolutely no knowledge or experience on downloads i dunno what to write; nothing worse than writing stuff i do not know fully about or else benoit will make fun of me for being ignorant or something :stuck_out_tongue:

now we don’t want that now do we … even so, I have been telling people this stuff (aka just from things I have read from previous posts on this message board and from my own experience), and I haven’t had anyone really yell at me quite yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-23-2006, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Over-rated

THE dating game I would say is True love, plays kinda like an RPG since your character has stats and it has like 10 female characters. Good luck finding it though.

Well, if you like paying a lot for it, you can still get it at some Italian website I forgot the full name of. :stuck_out_tongue:

You remember which one? I’ve got the money, and I would like a legitamate copy of it.

::hugs her original copy of True Love and sticks her tongue out at everyone::

http://www.consoleland.it/ I think. Though I can’t find it with the search…