How do i get Natsuki and Kumi 's Ending?

Can Some1 Give me a Complete Guide on Kumi And Natsuki? Thanks alot! A person have 2 endings?

Here is the hints for kumi ans Natuki: Will this trio is visitor, and they like to see around their things. So at the day one try go outise, AAfter you choose you will gave new CG will show up. At the beginning of the Day two, you have to stay inn, and you have to see Natuski by her self, and Nanami. Kumi talk with them, At the Day three: You have to play cards and you have to win against Nanami, and Natuki. Will some people have better hints.

What about when i have the chance to play pingpong with them? Does it affect the ending? How many endings does a person have?

Does the ping pong Game include in the ending?

About nanami, i had sex wif her once when i made ayumi cried… and i want to get all nanami’s endings and sex scenes… so can some1 tell me do i get them?

quote:
Originally posted by Takayuki:
Does the ping pong Game include in the ending?

Who you pick to play Ping-Pong with is only critical in Kumi and Natsuki's endings. (Choose which girl you're chasing after, you'll know you're on the right track..For Kumi: if Takayuki has sex with her when you return to the girls room.....For Natsuki: if Takayuki has sex with her in the rec room.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 10-27-2001).]

If you can give us specific points where you’re getting confused, it’ll be a little easier to help you with. With the trio, it’s really easy to think of them as one “person” to try and win and there is some overlap, but they’re three seperate people and to “win” with them, you have to cater your choices to each specifically.