How do i save on Brave Soul!

Naaah!!! i really didnt mean to ast this question, i was just bored
what i really wanted to ask is "How many of you had prob ‘finding’ how to save on brave soul?"
it was pretty simple to me (if my memorie doesnt fails me) i found it by mere luck, i was playing and i just got to talk to the "'THING/PERSON explained in the …(a moment, checking the manual)… 10th page of the manual that gives u the option to save/load games"
well, that was all… enjoy this useless, meaningless and ‘weird’(??) post…

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 12-07-2004).]

I actually stumbled across it straight away when I was going around talking to people.

I think I wondered about it for a bit, as the manual had said I could save by ***. I ***, yet I couldn’t save. Then I ***, and I discovered that *** brought up a save option when you ***.

I hate to seem like an ass…but pirating the game is no excuse. A .pdf came with pirated copies as well. Yes, this was probably one of the last games I played before giving up piracy. This was the game that made me realize that some b-games might be worth my $50 after all. My legitimate copy of Kana verified that.

So yes…anyone asking how to save truly was an idiot, pirate or not. Anyone want to call me on that?

Edit: Censored.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 12-07-2004).]

Not to sound “good” but, dark_shiki, u should edit your post because IT IS saying how and where to save, and now, by orders of lamuness-sama, thats forbiden

…Screw you.

If Lamuness actually asks me to, then I will edit, of course.

i think this thread should be deleted altogether :stuck_out_tongue:

ADD: you know what to do, dark_shiki

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 12-07-2004).]

I actually found how to save by reading the manual. Message to the kiddies: RTFM really does work! Try it sometime!

Happily… as soon as a certain anime-selling company SENDS ME MY DAMN COPY!

(Again, this is not a PP problem. This is another website who has been screwing me around for months. I got the PACKING LIST in the mail the other day… but still no game…)

Enlighten us with the name of this company…so we can avoid ever purchasing from them.

Well, i dont have any experience buying games from i-net (besides the credit card i use is not an international one) i just "ask for them to an old friend who owns a game-store, se he is the one who buys it when i give him the money but i cant really expect too much from a web that has its clients waiting for months before getting their GodDam*** games… so, please tell us the name of the site so that if i ever buy thing online by myself, i dont buy it there…
BTW: Lamuness, if u want to delete this tread, no prob nor bad feelings about it, it was just to make u guys come and see the post because i was bored…

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
I hate to seem like an ass...but pirating the game is no excuse. A .pdf came with pirated copies as well. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yes, this was probably one of the last games I played before giving up piracy. This was the game that made me realize that some b-games might be worth my $50 after all. My legitimate copy of Kana verified that. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Well, now that u say it, i must confess that i'm one of those who does play a full featured demo [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]..... U may say i'm a pirate, then i'll say NO! because i learned from games like Crescendo, Kana and brave Soul (as Dark_Shiki already said) that there ARE games that deserve to be paid $50 to play them, but i also learned that there ARE games (AKA Water Closet, etc) that are not even worth a look to the box

Well, when I’ve bought things from Right Stuf as a store, they haven’t been bad. It’s their stupid messed-up international affiliate program I’m having such a nightmare of a time with. We get paid in store credit, but we have no way of knowing how much credit we actually have or how we can use it or WHEN we can use it or anything resembling a contact email address that actually gets answered.

It’s a very very long story to explain everything that’s gone between me and them.

Hmm…so your having trouble with TSRI? Have you tried contacting their CEO directly? I’ve always had pleasant dealings with Shawne, and he’s always receptive to emails

Like I said, it’s a long story. I’ve talked to LOTS of people over email by this point. But it’s all completely irrelevant if you’re not in the affiliate program; I have had no problems with them just as a store.

Damn, that’s messed up.

I read the beautiful, fully colored manual.