How do you rate these games?

I am thinking of buying a few ero games, so just want your opinion.
Tsukihime, Horny Bunnies (both 1&2), Tottemo Pheromone, Shuffle! and Edelweiss. These are currently on my wishlist. If you have any recommendations, feel free to tel them too. I want Eroges available in English Only.
Cheers. :slight_smile:

I didn’t really like both the Horny Bunnies games, there are definitely better sexromps available in English (like Sagara Family or CFA, assumed that you haven’t already played them).

I would strongly recommend Tsukihime, even though I haven’t played it (more exactly, I haven’t played it yet, it’s the next game on my list), since basically everything made by Type-moon is wonderful :smiley:

Tsukihime > Edelweiss >>>>>>>>> Shuffle!

Haven’t played the others.

Tsukihime >> Shuffle! > Tottemo Pheromone. Tottemo isn’t bad for a sex romp though.

I thought Tottemo Pheromone was great, awesome even… back when it was the first ero game I played with voice acting… in like 2003 or so (I can’t even remember anymore). I’m not sure it’s aged all that well, I can’t objectively tell due to the nostalgia factor.

Of the games mentioned, I’d rate Edelweiss on the top (not played Tsukihime though); it’s really an awesome (and long) title once you get used to the rather poor English grammar in it. Shuffle is a good title, of the light-hearted romance titles available in English it’s pretty high up on the list , even though it lacks the dramatic impact to place it on the all-time high list.

If you’ve not played it yet, KiraKira is a very nice title, with less language issues than Edelweiss (even if it still has some). Same goes for Da Capo, which I’d rank higher than Shuffle.

I also love Tottemo Pheromone. Tsukihime is very expensive and very hard to obtain, if I’m not mistaken.

Tsukihime (not Tsukibako) isn’t that expensive.

Tsukibako is still cheaper than Sayonara wo Oshiete and Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba though, and THOSE games are unquestionably worth it =P

Umm, Is there a differnece between Tsukibako and tsukihime?
Either way, I’ll shun Horny Bunnies for now and get Tsuki:Possession instead.

Now that the translation has been completed, definitely get Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo. As well as being one of the greatest eroges ever made (storywise), it’s also one of the few that I think just about anyone would enjoy, regardless of personal taste/preferred genres.

Tsukibako is the name of the collection that includes Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus Disk, and Kagetsu Touya. Just think of it as a compilation of all the games related to Tsukihime. You can get Tsukihime alone for much less.

Thanks for the advice, i’ll definately look into them. Do you know where I can get them cheap or at a bargain price? Dlsite?

Not a chance, dude. Sorry.

Okay then, where can I buy them? And where can I get the English patch. Sorry for bugging you like this, but I’ll appreciate it.

Um, did you actually try searching? The information is all on the translation’s homepage. (might be slightly cheaper to purchase from amazon via a proxy service, but like Lancer-X said, despite the game being almost 4 years old, the second-hand price has hardly fallen).

i have played Shuffle! and Edelweiss you will for sure enjoy this two

Thanxs a lot. Actually I couldnt reach that page earlier.

I havent played wither of them but I would recamend Shuffle and Edelewiess.

Oh yeah, I made 4 purchases, edelweiss, Shuffle, Kira Kira and Tsukihime. Tottemo Pheromome is next on my wishlist, maybe I’ll get it in December. Judgiong from reviews ad stuff, it seems like a sequel or something like that :?:

Tottemo Pheromone is the sequel to Majokko Silk (which was never translated), although I don’t think you lose out much by not having played it. Basically the main character’s cousin was the protagonist in Majokko Silk, and his wife was the “main girl”. Any relevant plot from the old game is explained to you by them.