How long is Let's Meow Meow!?

Does anyone know exactly how long Let’s Meow Meow! is? How many endings are we looking at and the length to reach each ending? Really thinking of picking this one up.

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Effect:
Does anyone know exactly how long Let's Meow Meow! is? How many endings are we looking at and the length to reach each ending? Really thinking of picking this one up.

Thanks.

First of all, you will have each characters ending, harlem ending and, bad endings. Each characters about 2-3hours. First time I playied Took me about 3-4 hours. After that 2 or 3 hours to finsh the game. Maybe it is not coorect but, around there.

Hmm…that seems about right for the first play through. It’s a fairly long game the first time you play.

Thanks .

::blink:: there’s bad endings? how is it possible i haven’t seen them yet? i always screw up and get the bad endings until give up and find a walkthrough.

Maybe the bad endings are bad bad just maybe a generic ending which could be considered a bad ending. Like maybe you don’t end up with any character and they all leave might be considered a bad ending for this type of game. Seems to be like in games that aren’t dark or depressing but are light hearted or comedies.

Anyone know a good palce to find this game cheap? I’m intrigued to some degree, but I have no intention of paying $40 for it right now…

Well after a couple of months TSRI might put it on their weekly sales which usually knocks $10 or so off the price.

Bad endings are easy to get if you’re not careful.
There’s some decisions that might make you choose another girl instead of the path of the girl your on. Be careful.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-09-2004).]

Well I did find one place through google that sells GC games and they all seem to be ~$10 cheaper than normal… Anyone ever heard of ‘Interact!’? I don’t want to potentially break any forum rules by linking directly to it, but If anyone had dealt with them before I’d like to hear about it…

Yep, I posted it in the Cheap B-games? thread: http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002021.html

They are indeed a legitimate retailer. I got the first game I ordered from them yesterday. They shipped fast and were willing to accomodate my request that shipping be delayed until a few days after the order was placed.