How many of you send in reader response from G-Collectio

Thanks Nandemonai, I got DOR yesterday, play on playing it and give it a review quickly. Here’s the burning question that I want people to answer: who sent in the reader’s response card? raise your hands. I don’t need a reason or what you wrote on it, just a simple ‘raise hand’ will do.

Hmm, of all the games I’ve gotten from them, I sent in only one response card. That’s how I do most response cards from a company. I’ll send in at least one, and I’ll send more only if I’m bored or something. I know it’s probably silly, but I just feel silly sending in multiple cards pretty much saying the same thing over and over.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, of all the games I've gotten from them, I sent in only one response card. That's how I do most response cards from a company. I'll send in at least one, and I'll send more only if I'm bored or something. I know it's probably silly, but I just feel silly sending in multiple cards pretty much saying the same thing over and over.

You don't thoroughly read my question. You answered a whole bunch of reasons, I just want a raised hand. I assign you an F- Ekylo :Big Evil Grin:

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
You don't thoroughly read my question. You answered a whole bunch of reasons, I just want a raised hand. I assign you an F- Ekylo :Big Evil Grin:

Now now, you said "I don't need a reason or what you wrote on it, just a simple 'raise hand' will do.". That's different from saying only to raise hands or explicitly saying to not give a reason. Reasons weren't necessary, but neither were they prohibited. And "will do" implies "is sufficient", and sometimes I do go beyond sufficienceny. And sometimes I'm just really, really, really, really, bored and just like to talk... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

:Raises Hand:

(Thinks that he had better get a A)

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
:Raises Hand:

(Thinks that he had better get a A)

With the seven G-Collections games i have i sent my frist response card today.

quote:

I'm sorry? Didn't quite catch that...

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 05-23-2003).]

I’ve sent in one so far.

sweatdrop I have all games from G-Collections. I still not send responsible card to company. ^_^’

Same here. Out of the seven G-Colections games I own, I haven’t sent in any response cards.

Sent in Response cards: 5 manly men

Not sent in response cards: 2 individuals

quote:
Not sent in response cards: 2 individuals

Make that 3 individuals!
I refuse to pay the intercontinental postage for those reply cards. I save it for buying the games instead.

I sent in one so far. If I’m really motivated I’ll send in the rest and Fortuna spam them. (Which was my “What do you want to see in future releases?”)

I think they should make it web based… I’m good about filling out web based response cards, but I will hardly ever remember to send in paper ones…

That said I haven’t bought any G-collectiosn games yet (well ok technically I now have but they haven’t arrived yet, so…)