I have found my future Japanese Waifu

And her name is Hitomi Tanaka.

Is it this Hitomi Tanaka? :twisted:

Yes! Yes! Yes! :mrgreen:

I 've been internet stalking her with the vigor of a intel scout , but details are scant.

All I’ve learned is that she was born in kumamoto. :?

stop staring at MY wife or you will be banned :stuck_out_tongue:

Beh, whatever floats your boat people. Personally, I prefer breast to look proportional to the body they are on. Those breast are most certainly not proportional.

Duh, you can take her, I don’t want to die of suffocation :roll: Man those things are surreal.

:mrgreen:

I do think she looks hot toh :oops:

Those breasts are way to large even if she was tall.

A chalenger! Very well then we shall stake our lives in battle on the planes of sacred honor .

In all seriousness , I prefer large breasted women , I think it would be good for cuddling, noto mention supporting four ways to fuck. :wink:

Now any tips on dating Japanese women? :smiley:

Be handsome. Be charismatic. Be rich. That will boost your odds significantly. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

No no, if these games have taught us anything it is that the way to a japanese girl’s heart is to be a self conscious dork with a heart of gold - which still doesn’t prevent you from raping her at least once - and an honest face. Be sure to show no initial interest to her or the other half dozen or more women interested in you. It also helps if you’re clumsy or can arrange becoming some kind of transfer student.

LOL… well according to the rules of anime: girls will generally ignore nerdy losers with a heart of gold. Until one day a peerless beautiful one who’s like an angel will suddenly just wanna hang out with you. Since other beautiful women will notice this, they’ll wonder why she’s hanging out with ya, and do everything their power to win you way from the first girl. The harem will explode faster than a nuclear chain reaction. True love may or may not be earned. Only problem with the anime scenario? No sex. Be it due to their innocence or the harem member’s actions against each other, you won’t get laid. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think those help no matter where you are . I meant would anyone illuminate the content of the Japanese female psych. I dont know about the first 2 but being rich in America would make finding a wife hell. Your harem law does have some actual validity BTW Narg.

Well if the women TRULY love you and want you to be happy, then the you do get to have the Harem with all the benefits. Usually when it’s all about what they want, that’s when the problems kick in.

You haven’t been paying attention, have you? You start out by raping her— often repeatily. And she’ll then decide you are “the one” for her. At that point, other girls will want you to rape them, so that you will be “the one” for them. But if you actually become “the one” for too many, it will end badly for you. Unless the happy harem is the default ending, in which case you just want to rape all the girls that talk to you, and otherwise ignore them. That will drive them crazy in seeking to please you at any cost, and that is what brings about the happy harem.

So, in summary, at all times, be disintered, and rape them whenever they are alone with you, no matter where you are or what the circumstances are.

99% of women don’t work like that. Otherwise they’d all be in like, in just 100 harems, and us unlucky slobs would all be wondering how to become one of the elite harem masters…