I Need some help with Private Nurse

um, i’m having trouble getting all the CG’s in Private Nurse. so far i have 96% of the CG’s and the one’s i’m missing are maria’s. so if anyone have a clue of how to obtain all or most of maria’s scenes, please give me some tips on how because i’ve played through that game for hours trying to get them, and i think i’m about to give up at any moment.

Actually, you really should have tossed this to the help forum. If you could isolate which Maria one’s a bit better, it’d also be easier to help you. (Well, assuming it’s not some of sex scenes, I just plain lost track with those.)

hey ekylo, do you go on IRC? if so them me which channel and server you go on so i can tell you which images i’m missing. i think it would be easier for me to give you the details.

[This message has been edited by Crimson (edited 12-24-2002).]

ekylo, i’ll just tell you the images i’m missing here. well when you go to memories, and you go to the fourth page of the images. i’m missing the last 3 images from the top, left to right. and when you go to the fifth page, i’m missing the second image from the bottom left to right. and um. when you go to the sixth page, i’m missing the seventh image counting from left to right at the top. and err when you go to the seventh page i’m missing the first 3 images from the bottom left to right. and when you go to the 8th page, i’m missing the second and the forth image from the top left to right. and on the last page, the 14th one, i’m missing the 13th and the 16th image. umm i hope you don’t get confuse with what i wrote… but those are all the images i’m missing. if you can help me in anyway, i will be greatly appreciated. ^^

Heh, unfortunately, most of the time I’m on this board I’m at work and the corporate firewall prevents IRC. And when I’m home, I’m usually doing so many other things I forget. I’ll probably get on the channel one of these days but no guarantee on when with all the time zone differences.

Actually, I was able to keep track of what you listed. Went through my memories pages and I’m missing almost exactly the same ones you are. I do have the ones you mention on the sixth and seventh pages, but like I mentioned before those are the variations within the sex scenes and I more or less lost track of where I found each one. I’m going to play around with Private Nurse this week and if I get any of those other images, I’ll let you know. (Or maybe one of the others can help out, I know I’m not the only who played. )

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Heh, unfortunately, most of the time I'm on this board I'm at work and the corporate firewall prevents IRC. And when I'm home, I'm usually doing so many other things I forget. I'll probably get on the channel one of these days but no guarantee on when with all the time zone differences.

Actually, I was able to keep track of what you listed. Went through my memories pages and I'm missing almost exactly the same ones you are. I do have the ones you mention on the sixth and seventh pages, but like I mentioned before those are the variations within the sex scenes and I more or less lost track of where I found each one. I'm going to play around with Private Nurse this week and if I get any of those other images, I'll let you know. (Or maybe one of the others can help out, I know I'm not the only who played. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] )

I'm at 98%. You need to mess around in the after diaries to get the randomly generated Sex Scenes you're missing.

Hmm… I finished Private Nurse!!! Horray!!! Waitaminute… I am 81% complete CG collection. I will do After Diaries soon!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I'm at 98%. You need to mess around in the after diaries to get the randomly generated Sex Scenes you're missing.

your right Doug, i was playing some of the events in the after diaries over, and i noticed that each time i played the one that says *hiroki,maria, and what day is it today?* i get different sex scenes. and sometimes they give you two choices during the sex events that leads to a different sex event or a different face expression. i'm not sure if any other of the events in the after diaris are the same, but i know that this event even gives you different choices during sex. and now i have 98% of the CG's ^^.

by the way Doug, can you tell me which scenes your missing.? i want to compare it with mines and see if it can help me out in anyway. because some of the scenes i'm missing are not sex scenes and i have no idea where in the story to go back to try and get them.

[This message has been edited by Crimson (edited 12-25-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson:
your right Doug, i was playing some of the events in the after diaries over, and i noticed that each time i played the one that says *hiroki,maria, and what day is it today?* i get different sex scenes. and sometimes they give you two choices during the sex events that leads to a different sex event or a different face expression. i'm not sure if any other of the events in the after diaris are the same, but i know that this event even gives you different choices during sex. and now i have 98% of the CG's ^^.

by the way Doug, can you tell me which scenes your missing.? i want to compare it with mines and see if it can help me out in anyway. because some of the scenes i'm missing are not sex scenes and i have no idea where in the story to go back to try and get them.

The only non sex picture I'm missing is one where Maria is looking down at you while you're lying in bed. I've determined that picture to be in the "Get Better, but get no one" path.(I haven't got that ending yet.) I'm missing a few of the shower scenes and one Maria naked and laying on top of you before she goes to sleep pic.

it seems like you have all the pics i’m missing, and i have all the one’s your missing. i got all of the shower scenes and that other one you mentioned. to get all the shower scenes, play the event that i mentioned before. keep on playing it over and over again untill the shower scene appears. you will eventually get all of them. i’m missing one scene when maria gives hiroki a Blow J and the last 3 scenes on the fourth page of the CG’s. if you have any idea how to get those scenes i’m missing, i would be glad to hear it.