I think censorship is acceptable!

heck at least we get english translated eroge at all. There are so many games they got that I love like Princess Waltz and I’m Going To Serve You 4. If it wasent for Jast USA I would not even now how awsome eroge is

I THink in your case, you mean “Download”, not buy, given you seem to not realize that Japanese eroge cost around 90$…

Also, only two of the games that JAST has localized so far have censorship, and the Japanese ones are censored in ways too.

Also, Please stop trolling, you sound like you haven’t TOUCHED any of the localized games, and only heard this one was censored, so you could troll about it. And, out of the many fan translations that are out, ow many get Finished? very few.

None of the titles that moesan mentioned are censored, if this was a such a common case, like your making it, then why are so many people complaining?

The beauty of the OP is that it managed to alienate both sides simultaneously.

Well done. All of 4chan salutes you.

I find this doubtful. Sure, it’s possible, but in this situation JAST is more motivated to call for such a change than D.O.–this game is simply a complete non-issue in Japanese society. Mangagamer and JAST also operate on completely different business models. JAST is significantly more independent than Mangagamer. I have no doubt that Peter is firmly in control of the reins at all times. And I can respect that.

In addition, in his statements to this point Peter has mentioned nothing of the sort. If it were true, he’d have said it, because he has no reason not to do so. During the V-mate affair, he was quick to point out that the Japanese companies had insisted.