Idols Galore release date is up

Just in from G-C, Idols Galore is released
September 24:th!!
This is just getting better and better

HUrrrahhhh!!!

So, it seems like I am going to get Slave Pageant, Come see me tonight 2 and Idols galore in the next month…

Woo-hoo! Maybe we can find out a little more about the game. Since I don’t particularly want Slave Pageant, and I already have Come See Me Tonight 2 (although I’ve yet to get around to playing it–Hourglass of Summer has bogged me down, and I just don’t have enough time on my hands), I can just set aside a little extra money for Idols Galore if it seems worth the spending…

I think i will go for I-G and Tottemo Pheromone this time

[This message has been edited by Thomas (edited 09-15-2004).]

Cool we finally got a release date and it’s only about 6 weeks after CSMT2 Guess I’ll have to scrounge up some cash for this one too.

Oh… okay…

I will get this game, next month.

Well at this rate they should release
Minna de nyan nyan the first week in November

------------------

[This message has been edited by Thomas (edited 09-16-2004).]

Is that’s what’s suppose to come out next? I thought they had 1 other game before nyan nyan?

I don’t know if there was another in the pipeline, but Minna de Nyan Nyan was the first one on the list after the poll was taken, so it should be the first of those to come out.

[This message has been edited by Wolfson (edited 09-16-2004).]

From G-Collections’ main page:

OUR UPCOMING TITLES!!!
We will be releasing
"Idols Galore!" by Sekilala
"Let’s Meow Meow!" by Yamikumo-Communications
"HITOMI -My Stepsister-" by Mercure
(Anata no Osanazuma) by Trabulance
Get ready for these new and exciting titles!!

Minna de Nyan Nyan should be October. So I’ll have Minna de Nyan Nyan, DYLAHB 2, and CSMT 2. And possibly Jewel Hunter Crusaders and Slave Pageant. Doubtful on those two, though.

Cool nyan nyan is next, guess i should check g-colls website more thoroughly, but I’m always distracted when I visit there