If Shuji Yamagami was a perv.... Transfer Student

I just got Transfer Student, and it felt really familiar…I finally noticed why, a lot of the backgrounds are repaints from Season of the Sakura, did you notice?

its my same old room…same [high]school…same town

heheh, not that im complaining, its kinda neat, alternate realities i guess

actually…Transfer Student kinda feels like a cross between Season of the Sakura and True Love

Let’s face the fact,the CG artist of those early Jast games are lazy.Plain and simple.

quote:
Originally posted by Orochi:
Let's face the fact,the CG artist of those early Jast games are lazy.Plain and simple.

Compared to what's out now I can see how you would say that, but you have to remember that these games came out in the early 1990's. Your talking about 256 colors and 640 x 480 resolutions or lower.

-Anyway, art is subjective and you are welcome to your opinion, just remember what they had to work with before you call them lazy.

Agreed. They certainly look better than other early nineties stuff that I can name off the top of my head. Take XCOM for instance. The first XCOM looks like crap.

eh? all jast games used the same places?
hmmh, i never played any others…

well, of course it’s alternate realities, how else do you explain that they all have the same main character - you

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Great! Now I am a figment of your imagination.

Careful. I'm pretty twisted; what would that say about you?

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
They go to the same places, eat together, however they never meet or notice each other. That is how I thought of the games. They were all set in the same world, they were all intertwined, but they never collided head-on, unless you count the Season of the Sakura references in Runaway City.

Don't forget the girl, Shuji meet in the game center in "Season of the Sakura" and plays "Virtual Ninja II" against. This girl is Rin ("Master Hondola") from "Runaway City", so at this small incident, the different worlds also encounter each other.

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
That there is a small spark of decency in you which is strong enough to manifest itself dispite your best efforts to repress it. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, you've got my delusions alright.

I think you left off “sadistic tendencies”?