If you could be any eroge hero/heroine, who would it be?

Something I saw on 2chan, that generated a lot of responses…

Let’s say the magic eroge goddess came down from the heavens (or up from the hells), and offered you the chance to live the life of any eroge character you wanted. What game, who would it be, which specific route, and why that choice?

As for me? MinDeaD BlooD, as Shizuru, with Vampire Road. Why? Awesome twincest, immortality, kicks everyone’s ass, and ends up with a deadly harem. Only change I would make, is adding (mind breaking) Anima to the group.

Runner up would be Yosuga no Sora, as Haru, with Sora. Because I love me some Sora.

I’d say Morita Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo. One of the best main characters I can think of, seriously badass, and with a nice harem of fantastic girls (I say harem since it’s clear that all the girls like him, if I were to choose one I’d go for Touka).

Another possiblity would be Kogasaka You from Hoshizora no Memoria, but only if I could get from the magic eroge goddess to end up with both the Hisakaki twins 8)

Most of my favourite eroges are downers and ones I really wouldn’t like to be the protagonist of, so this is tricky. I’ll be Otonashi Ayana from Tsui no Sora/Subarashiki Hibi though. I’d love to be on the ‘border’.

Well, since Narg already claimed Shizuru though I’d save room for at least Yoshie and Sora I guess I’d pick Shiki Tohno, one of the most badass guys with glasses and has a large (and mostly powerful) harem.

My second choice would probably be either Tsukasa Strobilanthus of Magical Witch Academy (the game not the pile of manure anime OVA) or Eiji Browning of Before Dawn Daybreak. For Tsukasa it would be for Arucia or Lyra’s route since in those routes he finds a more constructive way to use his power, and I’d pick him because quite frankly I like him as a character (being both a nice guy and a very hard working fellow), he has potential to be a very powerful mage, and he seems to have more “vigor” than most eroge heroes. For Eiji it would be for either Ru Fan or Norma’s route since in the former the character developement was well done and the latter because of how badass and cute Norma is.

Either Kouno Takaaki, just to see what it gives to have enough hetare power to power a whole city (and one of the largest harem in erogee history (I mean, 18!)!
Or probably Yuuto, since, not only is he married to a goddess who wields the most powerful being in the whole universe (albeit in “sleeping” mode) and the source of everything that is, he is himself a god wielding one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Of course, one could say that Nozomu beats him by wielding Murakumo, but Yuuto is more “in control” than Nozomu will ever be, due to Aselia’s calm and peaceful nature compared to Narukana’s bitchy and bossy nature.

SUGINAMI! Even though he’s not technically a “hero”, he’s easily the best damn male character ever, especially in DC2.

Naoe Yamato from Majikoi, following Momo’s route of course. He’s the most similar protag to me, as far as personality goes at least. However I reserve the right to switch routes depending on how Majikoi S turns out (still hoping in vain for an Ageha route).

Shinobu from Saihate no IMA. ??? (not exactly what you might expect) is the simplest and least spoilerish reason as to why.

Lute from Waffle’s ???.The games true ending (or most complete story) nets you a kingdom, a harem, and turns your male rivals into your biggest supporters. As Mel Brooks once famously said, “It’s good to be the King”…

Toto from monstergirl 2-flowers waifu>everything else. 8)