Ijime games

Similar to the utsuge thread, but a bit of a narrower (and less vague) definition: I’d like some more games that deal with bullying, because after playing “Te no Hira wo, Taiyouni” I realised how much I like them. No nukige though, please; not that I have a problem with nukige but I know how every bullying nukige goes already >_>

I’ve already played Yume Miru Kusuri, A Profile and Gore Screaming Show.

I haven’t played it, but from reading the plot summary, ZERO’s Itaike na Kanojo seems like it might be the ‘ultimate’ game in this genre, even more so than the four examples you mentioned.

CARNIVAL and Tenshi no Inai come to mind as well, although neither is strictly a bullying game (I know you’ve already played them though).

Yeah, and I’ve played Itaike na Kanojo too - didn’t like it all that much =P

Basically, it started out pretty well, but the protagonist is too horrible a person to carry a good ijime plot (unless your idea of an ijime plot is one with you as the ijimekko =P?not quite what I’m after)

Kotomi path in CLANNAD </joke option>

Bullying eroges?

Well, i remember two with some bully-related scenarios.

1. FUKUSHUU ~ REVENGE from Crowd. The protagonist was an introverted boy who suffered bullying from a group of bad girls. Now he want revenge.

2. Momiji from Lune. The introverted girl Momiji lost her parents and her family had a huge debit. The protagonist paid her debit. Now she belongs to him.

If everything else fails, you can allways play this game. :lol:

Number 2 has a H-anime also.

Nah, not the sort of thing I’m after. More going after the ones where either you or people close to you are the targets, rather than the perpetrators.

In a way, FUKUSHUU is both. For some time, the protagonist and a girl were suffering bully, until he decides to do something about that. As far i remember, in some bad endings he failed at pay them back.

There’s other eroges like this one. But i think this genre is more like insult/stealing lover of another person than anything else.

Sounds like you’d play a game where you’d be dated by Senjougahara@Bakemonogatari