Ikusa Megami ZERO [???ZERO]

I got that Game yesterday. It’s very nice and the Music is great. Anyone knows if there is a OST to buy? ^^

Not yet according to Eushully’s page.

hmm too bad :frowning: but thanks anyways :slight_smile:

I’m not an Eushully fanboy, so forgive my ignorance… but this isn’t it?

http://vgmdb.net/album/10161

Ran into it by accident… (was looking for a Megaman Zero OST).

Doh! So much for me!
Hmmm… “Released at Comic Market 74 (C74)”. Perhaps it was a C74 release only?

and from the looks of it you may have to special order, it looks to be avaible from company website only

Through the powers of necromancy, I resurrect thee thread!

So, I’m doing one of my random searches on DLSite and I run into this

http://pro.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/VJ004438.html

Looks like it got put up on DL site March 5… sometimes I have great timing I guess.

I love RPGs, but I’d love to hear any input whatsoever from anyone who’s played it. It’s a prequel to the Ikusa Megami series I’m assuming, so starting with Episode 0 shouldn’t be too ridiculous of a stretch story wise. But for a ~4.5 GB DL/Install and right around $70…really its the size of the file here & not the price. That’s going to take FOREVER to DL, lol… I usually top out about 400k a second DL wise from them. So basically, what I’m asking is, is the game worth the ~3ish to 5ish hour DL to obtain?

edit incoming

Damn my insomnia.

Well, I went and bought this one, after reading about it after finding it on the web, then looking at the scores on vndb, I just couldn’t help myself. I’ve wanted to play this since I saw the art book for sale on JList, and it was seriously too tempting to pass up. So I’m somehow going to play this, FF13, Resonance of Fate, and Sakura Taisen 5 (although I think ST5 got pushed back to the 30th). Thank god I beat Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain already.

The DL was pretty epic, 5 files total, 4 of them at 800M the 5th at a paltry 163M, and the install took a while. All said and done, it was about 3 1/2 hours from starting the DL to watching the opening movie, so if you don’t have a good chunk of time to spare, I guess that’s why they split it into 5 parts. And as an added bonus, it seems pretty English friendly, not that I’m saying all the text is in English or anything, but seeing menus and extras in dual language is a nice touch.

I’ll probably add more to this post later when I’ve gotten into the core of the game/beaten it once or something. Maybe a mini review to entice people. I don’t know, I’m just waaaay too happy about getting down to play this one.

You could use a recording prgram to record the songs.

So can I play this game without having played the other Ikusa Megami games in order to enjoy the story?

Ikusa Megami Zero is epic. Review (in English) on Mou Yamete: http://mouyamete.oniichannoecchi.com/?p=3611

The gameplay is solid, but the story is amazing. It’s based in the same mythos as most of Eushully’s other titles, including Princess General (Genrin no Kishogun), Tayuuta, and of course the War Goddess (Ikusa Megami) series. When I played this, I’d only played the Princess General series, and I was able to follow pretty well. The game hooks well with AGTH (might need a readily available /h code), and machine translators work well with Eushully titles in my experience, much better than with Alicesoft titles (must be because Eushully’s writing is more standard Japanese rather than colloquial).

This game is seriously one of my favorite H-RPGs, up there with Eien no Aselia, Sengoku Rance, and Wizard’s Climber. It’s certainly my favorite Eushully RPG.