Illusion's New Game "Schoolmate"

In May, Illusion came out with their latest Bishoujo Game “Schoolmate”. And unlike their previous 3-D games, this one uses cell shading! With cell shading, the game almost looks like a living anime, with smooth character movements, various expressions on the characters, and beautiful colors. But I know that is not what people are interested in… it’s the H-scenes you people like!

“Schoolmate” has many options and fetishes for h-scenes. You have the various places in the school to go to (Such as the equipment shed), many different fetishes (Including 2p, rim jobs, breast jobs, foot jobs, and the list goes on), and every time you have an h-scene, you earn “points”. These "points can be used to buy new outfits for the girls. Everything from the hip, to the otaku, and you can adjust the colors of them, as well!

Hopefully, I will know more when I buy the game next week/next month (depends). Once I play it, I’ll give you all the details. Until then, you CAN go to Illusion’s website and download a FREE demo of the H-scenes, a video clip of the game, or a camera mode where you can take pictures of the girls and use it as wallpaper!

Also, some fan sites of the game have popped up with patches for the game, allowing it to be uncensored and in English. (Just like the Sexy Beach 3 English and uncensored patches)

Hope to give you a better review, soon!

-Nicole Wagner

Hey that looks like a pretty good game. I’ll have to keep my eye on that one. What puts me off though is the censoring – they don’t just mosaic it, they put a fat white graphic over the “whole thing.” They could have at least made the graphic brown or something not so bright. It makes it look like the girls are sucking a popsicle =D.

http://www.illusion.jp/school/h_scene.html

ReMeDy:

Those screencaps on the site are censored much more than the actual game, which uses a sort of mosaic texture instead of the white bar.

The censoring in the game is not so bad, yes it’s mosaic, but as I previously stated, there are ALOT of mods out there that can remove or replace the censorship in the game. I’m still working on the game at the moment (Just got back from camping, they shipped it really fast, so right before I left, I had the game!)

So far, it’s has ALOT of things in it. Futanari, Pazzuri, 3p, lesbian play… it’s basically got fan service for everyone in this game! ;_; Why doesn’t Illusion ship and sell to the US… this game would make MANY bishoujo players so happy.

-Nicole

eek, I generally find cel-shaded 3d to be a bit creepy and this doesn’t look like an exception. I’m not sure why.

It’s not for everyone… but the cel-shading in this game makes it look like a 3-D anime, which I think is cool. blinks and looks at the screen name, and the website link in their profile Heeeeeeey… don’t I know you from a Princess Maker board?
-Nicole

I am everywhere.

There are only 500 people in the world, and they are all geeks. :slight_smile:

laughs Yep… I’ve seen you on Kit kat’s Princess Maker board… I think you made an English translation mod for Princess Maker Refine! (I think it was you, since the person who posted it had the same homepage as you!)

-Nicole