I'm Back

This is computermania!!! Will some of the peoples are new but, some peoples are knows me. Anyway, He did good on modefied the peachprincess web sites. He also, hide the IP address. It is easy to find product and more details. Will since I’m back to the BBS I will keep posting the messages. Also, if you guys need help on the bishojo games you can count on me!!!
PS: I really miss Kumiko-san.

don’t miss kumiko-san too much, he was a terrible liar and no, HE is not a typo as we all know

aww come on…
as much as I do not like the girl-impersonation idea, Dave E was just trying to make things more interesting…err, I think

Welcome back, Computermania .

Yeah welcome to this place. I was away for about five or six months.

I post the the couple mounth ago, I said that, “kumiko-san is the Mr.Dave E” will everybody did not beleive me, but, I’m sure that Mr. Dave was Kumiko-san.

Welcome back Computermania-san! Some things have changed but the insanity still goes on here!

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
I post the the couple mounth ago, I said that, "kumiko-san is the Mr.Dave E" will everybody did not beleive me, but, I'm sure that Mr. Dave was Kumiko-san.

WTF???

anyway... Welcome again!!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okaerinasai, Computermania!

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
I post the the couple mounth ago, I said that, “kumiko-san is the Mr.Dave E” will everybody did not beleive me, but, I’m sure that Mr. Dave was Kumiko-san.

Oh well, it doesn’t really matter, does it? Belldandy, Urd and Skuld are in fact Fujishima Kousuke; Madoka and Hikaru are in fact Matsumoto Izumi; etc. Us animefans are supposed to love the virtual characters beyond their creator, right? ^_-

I don’t know what transpired during the time kumiko-san was posting, but what lies were fabricated?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Okaerinasai, Computermania!

Oh well, it doesn't really matter, does it? Belldandy, Urd and Skuld are in fact Fujishima Kousuke; Madoka and Hikaru are in fact Matsumoto Izumi; etc. Us animefans are supposed to love the virtual characters beyond their creator, right? ^_-

You mean they are not real. How dare you say that.Where is a lemon when you need one. I think that Dave E did not create anybody but kumiko could be a pen name for somebody else.

Careful with that. Lemon has another meaning in the fanfiction world.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I don't know what transpired during the time kumiko-san was posting, but what lies were fabricated?

Many times he claimed that if Peach Princess failed we would likely see no more Japanese support for an English Bishoujo market, at all. Then several months ago, G-collections.com shows up. I would say that establishes that he lied.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 09-18-2002).]

Welcome again!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Many times he claimed that if Peach Princess failed we would likely see [b]no more Japanese support for an English Bishoujo market, at all. Then several months ago, G-collections.com shows up. I would say that establishes that he lied.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 09-18-2002).][/b]

Well well well...but we never expect g-collections to pop up, do we?

quote:
Many times he claimed that if Peach Princess failed we would likely see [b]no more Japanese support for an English Bishoujo market, at all. Then several months ago, G-collections.com shows up. I would say that establishes that he lied.
[/b]

Well, it's not really a lie, as I see it at least. And Peach Princess may, mind you, still fail. And G-collections might not be there forever, etc... Since the market isn't really established in a true sense of words, there's still many things left that are uncertain.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:

Well well well...but we never expect g-collections to pop up, do we?

He repeated it loudly and definitively as if he were an expert on the subject and knew it to be a fact. If not an outright lie, what is it?

quote:
He repeated it loudly and definitively as if he were an expert on the subject and knew it to be a fact. If not an outright lie, what is it?
A mistake. As you mentioned, he said "likely", as in "there is only a very little chance that". Perhaps a biaised mistake, but to call that a "lie" is a bit much IMO. Honestly, I doubt anyone in this BBS (and some of us does know a little about the Japanese bishoujo games market) could have imagined the coming of G-Collections with a title such as "Kana ~Little Sister~"!

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 09-20-2002).]

quote:
Honestly, I doubt anyone in this BBS (and some of us does know a little about the Japanese bishoujo games market) could have imagined the coming of G-Collections with a title such as "Kana ~Little Sister~"!

And that game was a gift from the Heavens, or so it seemed [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. But I don't think you should take anything for granted, and that includes G-collections

But despite what Dave had said, I think all of us were pleasanty (spelled wrong, I know) surpised when G-collections appeared out of nowere and announced their new titles. And most of us were, I suspect, even more surpised that one of those titles were the famous Kana...

Will I’m still waiting for the Bishojo Games from peaperi. Will kumiko said earler that “if you don’t support the peaperi it will hard to continue the publishing the Bishojo Games.” Everybody please support the peaperi.

quote:
A mistake. As you mentioned, he said "likely", as in "there is only a very little chance that". Perhaps a biaised mistake, but to call that a "lie" is a bit much IMO. Honestly, I doubt anyone in this BBS (and some of us does know a little about the Japanese bishoujo games market) could have imagined the coming of G-Collections with a title such as "Kana ~Little Sister~"!

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 09-20-2002).]

Fair enough. I suppose I can't prove that isn't true. So I'll stick to when he contradicted himself.

He loudly and repeatedly said that everyone must buy all Pea Pri titles. He said if you didn't like it, you could auction it off, but you *had* to buy *everything* if you wanted to support Pea Pri. And when people here called him on it, he denied ever saying that you HAD to buy them.