I'm Back

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
(...)
Welcome to Peach Princess BBS. Oh? The guy with the sombrero? That's Olf_le_fol-san. The guy with the dancing lemons around him? That's Spectator Beholder-san. The divine beauty is Ladyphoenix-sama. Huh? No, no reason for all the kittens. Hey! Where are you going? Come back here! The lesbian strippers will be here in a few minutes, you don't want to miss them do you?

And don't worry about the blood: it's from our last goat sacrificing. Or was it an underclassman? Anyway, don't worry: our vampire lemons will suck it dry soon!

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*a man dressed in black clothes, a black, flat hat and a black trenchcoat walks down along the street. He is surronded by a small horde of Lemons with small hats on their... uh... "heads". Small bandannas are covering their months for some reason. He walks straight for Olf-san, followed by the lemon-horde*

"Howdy, mister Olf! Could you tell me where I can find such a nice sombrero? A black one..."

(Hey! In real life, I usually use black clothes)

*starts shooting at Spec's foot*
"Oy, Gringo! You forgot el 'por favor'"!!!

BTW, we’re going off-topic. So I suggest to post next posts (even following THIS thread) in the “Refresh my memory, Lamuness…” thread, as it is the only OT thread we should keep (and that Lamuness approves of).

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
starts shooting at Spec's foot*
"Oy, Gringo! You forgot el 'por favor'"!!!

*pulls out a shootgun from the black deepths of the trenchcoat and shoots some holes in Olf-sans sombrero* Hey! show more
respect before the lemon-tamer of the West!

quote:
BTW, we're going off-topic. So I suggest to post next posts (even following THIS thread) in the "Refresh my memory, Lamuness..." thread, as it is the only OT thread we should keep (and that Lamuness approves of).

Hmm, I don't really know... I think they should create an off-topic part of this forum too. Could be so much more fun...

quote:
BTW, we're going off-topic. So I suggest to post next posts (even following THIS thread) in the "Refresh my memory, Lamuness..." thread, as it is the only OT thread we should keep (and that Lamuness approves of).

Well, it's hard to stay "on topic" on a thread where it's mainly someone announcing they're back to the forums. I mean, how many times can you welcome someone back before you feel like a record player?

quote:
You mean, completely mad? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. Would be fun to have our own studio, through... but who'd work on what?

Well, ladyphoenix would definitely have the bounces down...I dunno about the rest of it; where are we going to find people as whacked as Hideaki Anno?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Well, ladyphoenix would definitely have the bounces down...I dunno about the rest of it; where are we going to find people as whacked as Hideaki Anno?

Good question. Well, we could wait for a while and see if anyone here shows some promising signs. Or we could "test" everyone here [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

quote:
Good question. Well, we could wait for a while and see if anyone here shows some promising signs. Or we could "test" everyone here [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

Wouldn't that violate the Geneva Convention?