I'm curious

Are there any other good non-h games out there that have storylines similar to HoS and Ever 17?

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the H games as well but sometime I just want to play a game that doesn’t depict any sex.

I’d prefer if they are already translated since my Japanese isn’t that good at the moment still studying! =D

[ 03-01-2007, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Kanodin ]

unfortunately there’s not a whole lot to choose from in terms of long story games.

There are a couple of DS adventure games with anime characters but they tend not to be very romance-focused.

Hmmm, thats kind of what I figured but it was worth a shot to ask, maybe himeki will continue to bring quality games over i’m not sure if pieces would interest me or not.

I have not played either of those two games. However if you’re looking for story-heavy games, I absolutely recommend Planescape: Torment and Longest Journey. Both can be had relatively cheaply, for they are old and nigh-out of print.

Phantom of Inferno seems to be well liked for its story. Admittedly I’ve yet to play it, but I do own a copy of the title. It’s also Hirameki’s best selling title.

Hmmm, i’ll check those out thats for the heads up guys.