I'm Makoto, and I'll be your new Eroge Emissary

The food and entertainment, mostly. Both are of very high quality. I also have (Chinese) relatives here who I’m pretty close to.

I’ve been sent (through the Internet) from the Land of the Rising Sun to bring you awesome games. What this means in practice is that I’ll be managing our localization projects and keeping the community abreast of new developments through the JAST blog and twitter.

Do you have a twin? If the answer happens to be no, do you know any twins?

Stalking may or may not occur depending on answers. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT
What kind(s) of eroge do you prefer? Are you one with the Dark Side? :twisted:

Hi Makoto and welcome to crazy house!

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll fit right in.

I’m afraid I don’t have a twin of my own, and the only twins I know are identical male twins.

For erotic purposes, I exclusively use TG (transgender, like Yin-Yang) and yuri.
Otherwise, I like games with badass women, badass older men (beard/moustache required), and the kind of people who would, if necessary, boil away all the Earth’s water just to find a single precious jewel lost at the bottom of the ocean.

Don’t worry, it only hurts for a brief moment …

X-change Alternative 2 plz :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, in honor of your promotion could we get a status update on all titles from Jast? :smiley:
The last time we got proper status updates was back in July.

Sure. I don’t actually start work until Monday, but I’ll post an update just as soon as I get up to speed.

Requesting pictures of the office.

What kind of promotion is that?

We got a new hire, now let’s celebrate his arrival by…

updating the status of our products! 8)

As per my understanding;
Makoto was already hired by JAST as a translator (working on Demonbane), but has since been promoted to Project Manager.

I think there’s a slight misunderstanding here, I was referring to ‘promotion’ in the sense of advertising promotion; you know, a company promotes an item or an event (and doesn’t give it a raise).

Welcome, and here’s to you giving us lots of good news in the future.

Welcome, Makoto. Here’s hoping your personality and decision-making are a far cry from your (coincidental?) namesake, Makoto Ito. 8)

Your transition into the localization community from the fan translation scene contrasts strikingly with other recent prospects.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, Makoto. Here’s hoping for success in your new career.

Thanks everyone! I promise I’m taking no inspiration from Ito Makoto. Actually, I don’t remember where I got the name from. I just started using it one day, I think for Persona 3.

Welcome Makoto! I look forward to working with you soon.

I took Makoto to Costco today. I think he’s happy to have one so close. Having onsens and Costco within easy driving distance, I love you Japan.

Persona 3? I don’t remember any Makoto there. But Maybe is one of the characters someone mentioned or a character of a social links.

I used it for my character’s name.