Image perceptions and sensations

Well, it is true that I do have another soul inside of me…
I may have mentioned the name somewhere here…I just don’t remember where… :slight_smile:

It’s not about reason… Its just…
Most of us(read: family) do not fear DEATH…
They fear what follows it…

It’s not about reason… Its just…
Most of us(read: family) do not fear DEATH…
They fear what follows it… [/b][/QUOTE]

Depends on who they are.

If you’re one to believe that there is no afterlife, and that death is no more then an Eternal Sleep, a complete Nothingness… then what’s there to be afraid of ?

Oh, and what of those who of true conviction ? Like the martyrs of any faith and ideology ? To them a higher purpose is all that matters, and Death for them is a new beginning.

Reason does matter. But, of course… it’s all up to perception… and sensation…

Not waking up, of course. By the way, sleeping scares me, because it’s very weird to suddenly lose conscience, and then regain it hours later.

“When something dies, all things benefit. Well okay, just our things.”

[ 01-14-2007, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Exactly. Though to be truthful sleep is not the same as nothingness. Unconsciousness is a better term since sleep denotes a dreaming state whereas unconsciousness does not.

However, even unconsciousness is not the same as nothingness since your brain is still active.

“Nothing could be more natural than roots sucking nourishment from the dead.”

Now you know why They are afraid…

As for me…
“Natures most raw beauty is the circle: perfect in its continuance, with no break between death and life.”

Getting back on topic… :slight_smile:
Take a look (Long if you want…) at THIS and tell what you can see…or look me in the eye and tell me all about it…
What I saw?
Well…For the time being all I can say is… :roll:
“Its a hobby by most…”
But remember… “Nothing is what it seems. You should always look beyond what you see…”

I see an otaku who’s into ‘hentai’ and/or bishoujo games. :slight_smile:

It’s probably an artist who likes peeping pictures that plays girl-simulation games…and perhaps…into big breast kinds… :wink:

And I seen an otakun staring at an otakun, and both staring at h-game scenes, with the scenes being within the picture of the former.

“And when you satre at the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.”

-Friderich Nieztsce

The otakun in the pic says:
“Impressive…you didn’t blink once.”

If you can actually converse with people in pictures, then that’s impressive. But that’s another matter.

… :roll:

You know, fora person of your calibre, 13th, I’d think you’d be more open to the prospect of fictional reality. :roll:

Well… Basan did say that fiction is my passion … In the old days…

Now I’m feeling somewhat nostalgic…

she doesn’t look sick at all o.O
or she’d be sweating at least XD
and someone who’s sick probably wouldn’t
have that kind of smile on her face. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh…she’s sick alright… Considering the blushes on her face, the clothing, and the atmosphere of the picture…
Her smiling indicates that she’s glad or happy that you have the time to accompany her in that situation… Apparently, the presence of the observer is critical to this kind of visual perception…
Well, it’s a form of sensation after all…
But, do not take my word for it… For the guy who told me about the picture told me this when I asked how could anyone see a tired female in a picture such as this…

Just a bit of explanation… :stuck_out_tongue:

I only saw that as a monster, bound to be killed or run away from as fast as humanly possible.

The girl sitting at the computer, drawing and watching those pictures - is embarrased over liking it.

Nothing is what it seems. You should always look beyond what you see…
Actually, everything is exactly how it seems like most of the time, sad fact.

Oh, and obviusly life continues after death for you - Whatever or not you want it to.

[ 04-05-2007, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Inoue Michiyo ]

Awww… fiction is more than just passion… it’s a reality that could’ve been, whether it’s good, bad, fantasic or ordinary.