Immoral study any good?

Ok Rightstuf has Immoral study on sale this week. What kind of game is it? Most importantly is it any good?

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Ok Rightstuf has Immoral study on sale this week. What kind of game is it? Most importantly is it any good?

d00d, don't. I got it because I planned on reviewing it, but the game story was so crappy it disappeared (read: sold) before I even captured screenshots of it. I thought it was the worst of the worst. I don't know what ScooP's track record is for Bishoujo games, but this was not one of their best, I'm sure. It does have some cheesy animation here and there.

i played this game, and was not particularly impressed…if you really have a student-teacher fetish, you may get a kick out of it, but really, there are better titles for that fetish out there

i think it took me twenty minutes to beat the game, and there is, as far as i know, only two endings (you get the girl, or you don’t)…i never played it again, so i really don’t know…the animation was so bad it was funny…

this game is worth it if they are selling it for $0.99 with free shipping…otherwise, look elsewhere

[This message has been edited by ladyphoenix (edited 05-01-2003).]

well… it was not really game. It is more likable novel. It was not great game. If you may get great bargain, go for it!!!

I just took a look at the page, and now it’s available, before it just said sold out. This actually isn’t the Immoral Study #2 scenario, but the much rarer, harder to find Immoral Study #1 scenario. Nevertheless, since #2 was so bad, I find it difficult to believe that #1 would be any better. Only if you are a collector and absolutely must get your hands on it, I guess you should pick it up but at $25.00 it doesn’t really look like a bargain…

i played the first one, not the second one…i have no interest in thesecond one after playing the first

Ok cool, I thank thee forum members for saving me $25 for which I can use for other bishoujo goodnesses